***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Defense is good enough. Just need depth and experience.

Fix the offense.

What game have you been watching. Clemson let up at the end of the half and have their third stringers in by the 4th. Come on they whacked us all over the field.

The fact that Dallas has been very effective tells me one thing. As ALWAYS RICHT is late to the party and doesn’t have a clue what to do on offense. Richt is a TOTAL POTATO HEAD Duh maybe he should have used in the first quarter Mark, ya think?

Wonder if pastor will humble himself and hire an OC or stick with his inflated ego

I've said it for the past 10 years or so. Until this team gets a legit college QB, they won't have a realistic shot at the NC. It continues to boggle my mind how the University of Miami can't recruit a legit college QB.

Florida: Hold my beer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
The fact that Dallas has been very effective tells me one thing. As ALWAYS RICHT is late to the party and doesn’t have a clue what to do on offense. Richt is a TOTAL POTATO HEAD Duh maybe he should have used in the first quarter Mark, ya think?

Going with the wildcat early on would have been the creative innovative way to throw off Clemson's D. But you are right. I like Richt but I am really worried about his preparation and offensive play calling.

Embarrassing all around. Would have rather not been here than get shut out on national television. 2 years, no difference.

Advertisement
I've said it for the past 10 years or so. Until this team gets a legit college QB, they won't have a realistic shot st the NC. It continues to boggle my mind how the University of Miami can't recruit a legit college QB.

Is Perry the next Deshaun Watson...or the next James Blackman?

I like to look at the brightside. They beat us by 58 2 years ago and we have improved by 20 points. We are making progress.

If Rosier starts next season, this trampoline will lose AT LEAST 3-4 games. Let's be real, this team pulled numerous games out of the hat late. That ain't happening 2 years in a row.

Richt, please develop another QB for next season.

Those games may not be close two years in a row. Who knows?

You’re right! If Rosier is the QB, we might not score any points in those games next year!

Hahaha true. Point is, next year is next year. No point in talking about pulling games out of a hat 2 years in a row when there's now guarantee we'll even be in the same position. For better or for worst

Advertisement
I've said it for the past 10 years or so. Until this team gets a legit college QB, they won't have a realistic shot at the NC. It continues to boggle my mind how the University of Miami can't recruit a legit college QB.

Well let’s see our coaches have been Randy Shannon and Al Golden and we’ve signed good prospects but they all turned out to be trash. Jacket Harris, Robert Maeve, Kevin olson.

I wonder if Rosier is yanked right now will people moan about not sticking with a "11-1" QB.

No one non senior on this team is NFL ready. Look what happens against other NFL caliber players

Advertisement
Seriously guy. Look at the QB play and then look who is coaching them, then look at who hired the QB coach and how he got that job. Nepotism. Do you guys understand this?

Ok let's list try and be level headed and come up with real excuses:

1. Injuries to our three top offensive weapons
2. No bye week to recover in forever/Irma
3. Only 2nd year in for Richt and he still has to battle the Golden stench

Those 3 you listed hold some water, but c'mon, being completely outclassed by Clemson is just unacceptable. I know that Richt needs to recruit ballers and it's only year 2, but Richt needs to take some serious looks at his coaching staff, current players, and his offensive scheme. We need wholesale changes in offensive philosophy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back