***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Right now, their back ups are better than our 1st string on O. Lol.

Seriously guy. Look at the QB play and then look who is coaching them, then look at who hired the QB coach and how he got that job. Nepotism. Do you guys understand this?

Yeah cause power 5 teams were killing themselves to get Rosier.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My biggest fear is that this game and pounding we will probably take in the next one doesn’t start this recruiting class to fall apart.

Good thing is the early signing period is Dec.15th (I think or is it the 20th) And before the last game.

Richt and staff have to blame away this *** whipping to whatever he needs to but we need all these kids to sign that paper in 12 days.

If there was ever a class that can get us back to the top it’s Storm 18.And if any of those kids can’t look at this team and say they can’t get early PT then they aren’t looking very hard.im hoping we can finish out with TC and Chatfield,a couple DTs,a couple olineman and a LBer and make this class the best ever.

But this class MUST stay together matter what it takes.

It's too bad Perry didn't enroll early. Would have been different result with a QB who can pass

Advertisement
Da da da da....da da dah da dah da da...

**** we might be leaving Sandford and Son and entering the Benny Hill level.

...and we dont want that.

As my old Wrestling coach would say, "Tommy, you look like a monkey ******* a football....only the monkey would actually know what to do."

Last edited:
**** of a run fellas, more than most of us expected. Looking forward to the rest of you ***** disappearing until next year.

Advertisement
Not a chance Rosier starts next year unless something drastically changes with his accuracy. This is worse than Kirby Freeman.

WTF WAS THAT? WAS THAT OUR BACKUP PUNTER? I don't know if that was his Pin kick but my goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back