***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What in the actual ***. The only thing we haven’t had to go wrong is a ***king blocked kick!!! But I forgot- you actually have to be close enough to attempt one!

Okay guys, we're not exactly there YET, but next stop Orange Bowl game against Bama. Chance to close out large. Time to reap some recruiting advantage from the season and burning fires at uf and fsu

Bama is as good as Clemson, don't fool yourself! We don't have the quality of players to be back yet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Will lose recruits because of this

This is the kind of loss that hurts the program for years to cone

Wow MARK RICHT IS THE DUMBEST MORON I HAVE EVER SEEN IN 60 years. When is this OC FRAUD going to learn that you cannot use Rosier as a drop back QB against active defensive lines. He has personally taken UM out of this game. Stop stop protecting this OC CLOWN Again he did it LMAO. He is making Al Golden look smart

Advertisement
The Citadel played Clemson about as good as this. The saddest part of all is how numb I am to this.

....Why do I hear the theme from Sandford and Son everytime Rosier is about to take a snap?

...I guess he reminds me of a junkyard I suppose.

Advertisement
Classic Richt. This is why Georgia got tired of him. Disagree all you want. I don't care. Say Clem is better. They lost to Syr. Richt hired his son. That;s all we needed to know when he was hired. All other excuses you guys come up with just help you sleep at night. It is what it is.

Richt??? Lol are you watching the game? This is a team loss.

No doubt this is a team loss but the team starts and ends with Richt. We weren't prepared for this stage and that's on him.

Thank you. This is a team lose and that includes the head man and his Son who he hired to work with QB's no less. Open your eyes man.

Yes, he learned it from the best ...ole man Bobby.. nepotism at its best

I can't do this **** anymore. Programs have ups and downs but how many ******* years do we have to ******* embarrass our selves. The talent gap between these two teams is so ridiculously wide it's not even funny. We're so many recruiting classes away from breaking out of mediocrity......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back