***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Tom Rinaldi commented about 10 minutes ago earlier that Dabo Sweeney said that Clemson has scored more points off of turnovers this season than Miami has. Fact. Wow, I would have never guessed that.

The Turnover Chain was nice and everything, but was it overhyped noise? it just seemed to me that our pathetic offense never capitalized enough on the turnovers with points scored game after game. If it wasn't a Pick 6, it was just a change of possession with no momentum shift.

It was nothing wrong with the chain, the offense just didn't take advantage after the turnovers, largely because Rosier is a **** QB.

Advertisement
This is starting to set in for me and become embarrassing.

We are going to get our *** kicked in the bowl game. Certainly resembles last year when Richt lost his ability to coach but it’s happening again

I know you want the defense to make stops but Clemson's offense has had a short field at least 24 of their 38 points. The last long drive was the fumble in which Malek Young should of picked up. Not to mention their winning the TOP by about 9 minutes.

Advertisement
Kids from South Florida are soft!!!!!!! We need to recruit outside of the state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't do this **** anymore. Programs have ups and downs but how many ******* years do we have to ******* embarrass our selves. The talent gap between these two teams is so ridiculously wide it's not even funny. We're so many recruiting classes away from breaking out of mediocrity......

We are out of mediocrity but we’re right where UGA was for years. Good but not great. And offensively challenged.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tom Rinaldi commented about 10 minutes ago earlier that Dabo Sweeney said that Clemson has scored more points off of turnovers this season than Miami has. Fact. Wow, I would have never guessed that. And then within minutes after he says that, Clemson scores a TD off a turnover to go up 31-0.

The Turnover Chain was nice and everything, but was it overhyped noise? it just seemed to me that our pathetic offense never capitalized enough on the turnovers with points scored game after game. If it wasn't a Pick 6, it was just a change of possession with no momentum shift.

Offense could never capitalize. Pitt game was perfect example. O is terrible

I can't do this **** anymore. Programs have ups and downs but how many ****ing years do we have to ****ing embarrass our selves. The talent gap between these two teams is so ridiculously wide it's not even funny. We're so many recruiting classes away from breaking out of mediocrity......

Yea, cuz Clemson is several years ahead of us. They just won the National Championship, while we are playing with Al Golden specials still. U can’t seriously be this thick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back