***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Recruiting class bout to fall apart. This is embarrassing

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Embarrassed on national tv 2 weeks in a row better be a wake up call for players and coaches to work their *** off this offseason to not have this happen.

Advertisement
Jesus Malek Young got absolutely schooled on that play. It's hard to even be mad anymore.

Advertisement
We are no where near being able to play with the big boys in college football. To the Georgia Bulldogs, I was wrong and I apooogize.

Clemson just has better players, it's that simple. We barely beat most teams this season because we are barely better than most teams.

This team just not ready for the big stage. It's different when you have your home crowd behind you like VT and ND. This team just imploding under higher expectations.

Advertisement
Aside from being the local team, why would the Orange Bowl even want us?

Classic Richt. This is why Georgia got tired of him. Disagree all you want. I don't care. Say Clem is better. They lost to Syr. Richt hired his son. That;s all we needed to know when he was hired. All other excuses you guys come up with just help you sleep at night. It is what it is.

Richt??? Lol are you watching the game? This is a team loss.

No doubt this is a team loss but the team starts and ends with Richt. We weren't prepared for this stage and that's on him.

Thank you. This is a team lose and that includes the head man and his Son who he hired to work with QB's no less. Open your eyes man.

Advertisement
Clemson beat O$U 31-0 in the playoffs last year, and this team is not on that level yet. Richt's done a good job, but we don't have the horses yet to overcome the loss of our #1 RB, TE, and WR, especially without a quality QB. It's going to take a couple classes to get that quality depth back in the program. Double digit wins (w/ wins over FSU and ND) and a coastal title is a good, but not great season, and it still shouldn't be trashed because of the ending.

Dabo isn't even trying at this point and he's still putting it on us.

This team has quit, too. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back