ACC Unveiling new 17 Team Scheduling Model on Oct 30th

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow very surprising schedule. I know this is said every year for the past 15 years but we have to win 10-11 games next year at the minimum. I know we are probably going to lose to some trash team like Pitt or Syracuse and **** it up

Cal and Stanford add nothing to the ACC its a bad look-

Academically yes but, financially no-

I hope eventually we move to the Big 10-

FSU,Clemson and UNC ain’t hanging around in the future.

Us and Cal are the only 2 teams that play their rivals each year and everyone else exactly 3 times over the next 7 😍
View attachment 263632
honestly don't have a single complaint

not sure any fan base can be too upset

only thing they need to do next is rename it something that makes since like "The Coastal Conference" instead of Atlantic Coast Conference

Advertisement
What? Every team has 2 rivals that they play 7 times. Not sure what you mean
EDIT: I see that my wording was confusing in the original post, what I meant was that we play every non-rival 3 times over 7 years whereas all of the other teams play their non-rivals varying amounts of time (between 2 and 4). Also, that not every team has a rival. I updated the original as well.

1698706630015.png

Cal and Stanford add nothing to the ACC its a bad look-

Academically yes but, financially no-

I hope eventually we move to the Big 10-

FSU,Clemson and UNC ain’t hanging around in the future.
I think ACC taking cal and Stanford is kind of like Walmart buying jet.com … was never going to let them keep pace with Amazon, but it was a needed move at the time as a sign of their seriousness In e commerce

Advertisement
I think ACC taking cal and Stanford is kind of like Walmart buying jet.com … was never going to let them keep pace with Amazon, but it was a needed move at the time as a sign of their seriousness In e commerce
Good way of looking at it-

I hope we get out at some point-

Hopefully we win an ACC title in the next few years.

Advertisement
Back