ACC Unveiling new 17 Team Scheduling Model on Oct 30th

Advertisement
The ACC needs to make Notre Dame be a full member or kick them totally out if the ACC.
Melting Messed Up GIF by Rosanna Pansino

Advertisement
Can we drop loserville as our permanent team and add VT instead ?
I have a feeling the number of permanent teams will be reduced to 1 or possibly 2 teams. And you're right, Loserville shouldn't have been one of the 3 permanent rivals in the first place. FSU and VT should have been no-brainers IMO. To me, UNC should have been the 3rd, really don't like them. But, they could have picked one of either BC, UNC, Pitt, Syracuse, or even GT as well and I would have been happy.

Advertisement
I would prefer the POD ordeal to be gone, but if it isn’t, it should be regional within the conference. FSU and GT. Third one should be a NC team or VT for rivalry purposes. Stanford, Cal and SMU should all have eachother every year. There is no reason Miami should be traveling to Louisville and BC every other year. They’d have no choice but to add a California trip in the same year as Ville or BC. Which is ridiculous. Will be a disaster if one of those doesn’t come after a bye.

I would prefer the POD ordeal to be gone, but if it isn’t, it should be regional within the conference. FSU and GT. Third one should be a NC team or VT for rivalry purposes. Stanford, Cal and SMU should all have eachother every year. There is no reason Miami should be traveling to Louisville and BC every other year. They’d have no choice but to add a California trip in the same year as Ville or BC. Which is ridiculous. Will be a disaster if one of those doesn’t come after a bye.
What is this POD thing you're talking about? Thanks.

Advertisement
And what happens when Clemson and FSU say see ya later? It goes to a 15 game schedule? Sure you prepare for what you have now. Tomorrow things might be totally different.

Advertisement
And what happens when Clemson and FSU say see ya later? It goes to a 15 game schedule? Sure you prepare for what you have now. Tomorrow things might be totally different.
don’t you think they’d have been announced to another conference already if they could?

Advertisement
Back