ACC Tournament

Advertisement
Uh
The FSU game at 3 should be a good tell. That game is also tape delayed until 3am. If that one is clear of a blackout we should be okay.
It interesting that the FSU vs UVA game shows a blackout while the NC State vs Miami at 7 pm on ACCNX does not.

Yesterday, the NC State vs Miami said 10 pm on ESPN U which would be a rebroadcast. Bally's still has the game listed on their app at 7 pm as well as the FSU game at 3 pm. Who knows if the blackout has been lifted?

Perhaps the ACC listened to me as I sent an email to about 10 execs complaining about the blackout and that the 5 5 million people in South Florida can't get Bally's. I also told them to get their **** together and stop selling us off to these 3rd tier sports broadcasting companies or Miami would consider leaving the ACC when football returns to a national power.

Uh
It interesting that the FSU vs UVA game shows a blackout while the NC State vs Miami at 7 pm on ACCNX does not.

Yesterday, the NC State vs Miami said 10 pm on ESPN U which would be a rebroadcast. Bally's still has the game listed on their app at 7 pm as well as the FSU game at 3 pm. Who knows if the blackout has been lifted?

Perhaps the ACC listened to me as I sent an email to about 10 execs complaining about the blackout and that the 5 5 million people in South Florida can't get Bally's. I also told them to get their **** together and stop selling us off to these 3rd tier sports broadcasting companies or Miami would consider leaving the ACC when football returns to a national power.
Ha - give 'em ****. I love it. I hope Rad is in their ear as well.

Uh

Interesting, I still see the ESPNU rebroadcast listed. Edit: My brain glossed over that it seems to be a reair of the Saturday game against GT (once was enough).

I’ll be more than happy to give you full credit if they don’t black it out.

Advertisement
Ha - give 'em ****. I love it. I hope Rad is in their ear as well.
We pay for the ACC channel as well as ESPN. That's enough. These 3rd tier channels just hurt the ACC in the long run and ****es people off. I told them I could watch the PAC-12 easier than I can watch the ACC and that's being100% truthful.

It’s absolutely Asinine the ACCN is not carrying the ACC baseball tourney! What kinda bull chit is this?! ESPN is all over the B12 & SEC tourneys!
The ACC isn't even broadcasting most of the ACC baseball tournament games. They're cheating us by selling off most of the games to 3rd tier broadcasting companies that we can't even get. I wouldn't pay for it anyway!!! NFW!!!

All of these games should be a part of the ACC Network which we already pay for.

It’s absolutely Asinine the ACCN is not carrying the ACC baseball tourney! What kinda bull chit is this?! ESPN is all over the B12 & SEC tourneys!
RSN/Bally’s and all these other small networks that play the games, are Raycom affiliates. Raycom is the OG ACC broadcast. I’m assuming it’s either not for sale, or the ACCN can’t afford to buy it off of Raycom.

Advertisement
The ACC isn't even broadcasting most of the ACC baseball tournament games. They're cheating us by selling off most of the games to 3rd tier broadcasting companies that we can't even get. I wouldn't pay for it anyway!!! NFW!!!

All of these games should be a part of the ACC Network which we already pay for.
Almost positive the ACC network doesn’t own the tourney coverage

Almost positive the ACC network doesn’t own the tourney coverage
That's because the ACC sold it off. It’s like the ACC doesn't have an affiliation with the ACC Network or at least that's how they treat it.

I think it's terrible for the conference to sell off it's parts just to make an extra buck. It's short sided and undermines the ACC channel.

Advertisement
In PA I am watching FSU on ACCNx via my xfinity account
There’s no Bally or partnered RSN in PA (weird with Pitt) so you’re considered “out of market” and get to avoid these issues.

Looking at Palm, to shut it down tonight.
Hopefully the bats get hot early, and we can get Palm out early...either way. Lets lock this thing up and move forward tonight!

That's because the ACC sold it off. It’s like the ACC doesn't have an affiliation with the ACC Network or at least that's how they treat it.

I think it's terrible for the conference to sell off it's parts just to make an extra buck. It's short sided and undermines the ACC channel.
Yes long ago. And back then it was innovative. Raycom has had the rights for this tournament long before the ACCN was ever thought of. The ACC can’t just take it back when they feel like it.

Advertisement
If you have an AppleTV, you can download the Bally Sports App on it for the game, I watched the Wake-NCST game last night using it.

RSN/Bally’s and all these other small networks that play the games, are Raycom affiliates. Raycom is the OG ACC broadcast. I’m assuming it’s either not for sale, or the ACCN can’t afford to buy it off of Raycom.

That’s wild af, if true. That’s a true wtf moment!

That’s wild af, if true. That’s a true wtf moment!
The only thing I don’t get is if they gave them some crazy long contract, or if they recently renewed it, when the ACCN was in the works. They should make that contact public.

Either way it’s the ACC. Im not surprised when they work against their own teams and their fans.

Advertisement
Back