ACC Tournament

Pete Hansen threw a gem for Texas, that dude can beat any team in the country. Mederos threw well for Ok St. too - imagine if we had kept him somehow...staff would be dangerous.
Not sure he has a place as a starter on this staff. Maybe midweek.

Advertisement
I’m complaining in advance for tomorrow
I think we posted at the same time. I was just following up on my post.

Anyway, I didn’t know you can reserve to complain on this site.
You pay extra for that??

Not sure he has a place as a starter on this staff. Maybe midweek.
Mederos? Respectfully disagree, I'm taking him over Rosario and probably Garland. He had a tough year sure, but Rosario has been borderline unusable at times this season and Garland gets hit a bunch by mediocre competition, we really don't have anyone to rely on past Karson. Mederos at least has potential to shut down a formidable offense - just look at what he did to that vaunted Texas lineup today when it mattered. He did struggle this season sure, won't deny that.

Advertisement
Louisville is up 5-4 on Pitt in the 8th. Winner advances to the semifinal we would play in with a win tonight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Fwiw tonight's game doesn't say blacked out like the other acc games do on the ESPN app and I'm in Florida.
The FSU game at 3 should be a good tell. That game is also tape delayed until 3am. If that one is clear of a blackout we should be okay.

Advertisement
Back