ACC Tournament

Advertisement
ND goes deep again. 2-1
Assuming NC comes back to win, what would ND's RPI have been had they not cancelled their William & Mary series? As poorly as we played this week, they will also have a weak 1 - 2 record in the tourney, will have played a lot fewer games than us, etc.

Assuming NC comes back to win, what would ND's RPI have been had they not cancelled their William & Mary series? As poorly as we played this week, they will also have a weak 1 - 2 record in the tourney, will have played a lot fewer games than us, etc.
It was a road series so I think it would have been just modestly lower assuming they swept. Although that would put them awfully close to us in the RPI if they lose. Truthfully, I’m more concerned with what our RPI would be if we hadn’t lost to Stetson. I’m guessing it would be 7th.

Advertisement
The clinic on stranding runners continues. ND can’t do anything with a leadoff double.

It’s always amazed me the way college pitchers lose their minds when you show bunt

Advertisement
It was a road series so I think it would have been just modestly lower assuming they swept. Although that would put them awfully close to us in the RPI if they lose. Truthfully, I’m more concerned with what our RPI would be if we hadn’t lost to Stetson. I’m guessing it would be 7th.
That's a bad system if 1 loss in baseball affects it that much - the outliers should be tossed. Otherwise, teams will continue to cancel games mid to end of season.

That's a bad system if 1 loss in baseball affects it that much - the outliers should be tossed. Otherwise, teams will continue to cancel games mid to end of season.
I’m fine with a new RPI system that drops your lowest couple games or a small percentage (to account for the NDs of the world that don’t come close to your full allotment) of total games.

Last edited:
Advertisement
UNC doing its best Miami impersonation swinging at balls in the dirt and taking fastballs for strikes. Bases loaded and now 1 out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back