ACC Tournament

Advertisement
Advertisement
How confident are we hosting next weekend, based on other scores, if we can’t shut the door today?

Anyone else notice the commentary seems very pro UNC. Anything they do comes across my ears as excitement. Or am I tripping?

Advertisement
Large has to let the speed guys steal. IDK why Gino doesn't have a talk with him. Our announcers have said many times that Vilar like to swing early in the court, but needs to learn to take pitches so your speed guy can steal 2nd.

Anyone else notice the commentary seems very pro UNC. Anything they do comes across my ears as excitement. Or am I tripping?

INCREDIBLY UNC, and nothing shocking there at all. Not your imagination, they get giddy when UNC does something and it almost sounds monotone bored to death if we do..

UM

First inning they were drooling over the UNC frosh as McKendry struck him out, then mentioned nothing about Lala’s Freshman season as he doubled to lead off the game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back