ACC Tournament

You've never seen anything like it. You have to find the video: Auburn up 3-2, bottom 9, runners on 2nd and 3rd. Pitch bounces but the catcher blocks it nicely. He doesn't see it and accidentally kicks it away. So one run scores. The first baseman comes in and tries to make a circus play and throws it into the dugout, second run scores, game over.
Extras game must have been another SEC game. 17 inning game I think. Again, ESPN will have video. They cover SEC baseball and softball like no other.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I assume blue called a TO and the pitch came anyway? I missed it...looked like Vilar got hit, or at least a ball. Anyone?

UM

Advertisement
Gabe is back pinch hitting for Crosbie!
Is Jenkins hurt? I mean unable to bat. Rivera and Crosby are hitting like .200 in the ACC. Would rather have Jenkins glove and speed. Not losing anything at the plate as Jenkins is hitting just as good as the other two if not better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is Jenkins hurt? I mean unable to bat. Rivera and Crosby are hitting like .200 in the ACC. Would rather have Jenkins glove and speed. Not losing anything at the plate as Jenkins is hitting just as good as the other two if not better.
That was my understanding as of last weekend

Advertisement
Back