ACC Tournament

Advertisement
Advertisement
Of course, but playing down is contagious...especially with our fielding. Need to come out strong today.

UM

totally agree. from here on out, if/when we finally lose, and our season come to a close, it will be because of this:

"hey, we had [INSERT NUMBER 3 OR HIGHER] errors this game, what would you expect would happen??"

i really feel if we can play consistently clean defense the rest of the way, we have the potential to do very well the next 3 weeks.

Advertisement
I really wish we played Carolina before Virginia. I really feel like if UVA wins today they are win, but with no guarantee we win Friday we need to win today as well.

Also if Duke wins tomorrow they are in. If Wake beats state and wins the semis, I believe they are in as well.

These are all the ways I can come up with that keep FSU out, stemming from our tourney alone.

totally agree. from here on out, if/when we finally lose, and our season come to a close, it will be because of this:

"hey, we had [INSERT NUMBER 3 OR HIGHER] errors this game, what would you expect would happen??"

i really feel if we can play consistently clean defense the rest of the way, we have the potential to do very well the next 3 weeks.

I would love that, but not banking on it.

I would just take cutting the mistakes in half after all the kicking it around this year...that would make a difference with our bats.

Main thing, treat each game as your last mentally....that would be stellar.

UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back