ACC Schedule Model Released - Includes Miami @ Clemson

You aren’t worried at all!?!?!? Hahah we lost to FIU, La Tech, Ga Tech and Duke last year. Let’s see what we look like week 1. Manny better get his **** together quickly.
Yo I told you that in the recruiting thread. You are the exact definition of scared money champ. Last year was last year. You worry about everything such a pessimistic *** dude.

Advertisement
I don't know. While the NBC deal is a negotiated fixed price, the amount is based on projected national ratings. If 80K domers have to watch the game from home, I don't think that would impact national ratings that much.

I thought it was in the 15 mil per year range. So I guess teams get an extra 1 mil per year for the privilege of letting ND sodomize the conference commissioner. Miami can go ahead and put that 1 mil in the recruiting budget and we'd be on par with the big spenders.

Yo I told you that in the recruiting thread. You are the exact definition of scared money champ. Last year was last year. You worry about everything such a pessimistic *** dude.

Don't worry. There'll be plenty of time for the worthless dyck sucking mopes to eat a bag of dycks later in the yr. It's comin. Jus be patient

Last edited:
The same Canes that has UFA's declare for the draft?

Different vibe around this team. You know why Miami could end up with 3-4 five stars? Because kids want to resurrect the U. If players declare early as UFAs, good riddance. Those are the poisonous players killing the team. Opens up more scholarship slots

Advertisement
Different vibe around this team. You know why Miami could end up with 3-4 five stars? Because kids want to resurrect the U. If players declare as UFAs, good riddance. Those are the poisonous players killing the team.
I hope you are right!

I thought it was in the 15 mil per year range. So I guess teams get an extra 1 mil per year for the privilege of letting ND sodomize the conference commissioner. Miami can go ahead and put that 1 mil in the recruiting budget and we'd be on par with the big spenders.
I agree but my point is that the 15 mil is not going to increase to 15.5 or 16 mil because 80K domers have to watch 6 games from home.

Use your words. Breath. It has nothing to do with negativity. It's about being realistic and understanding what's happening. But tip of the hat to you.
lol, "Use your words". I saw a clip of some fat pathetic ANTIFA ******* yelling "USE YOUR WORDS" at a cop in Portland.. So glad you brought it here as a joke.

Advertisement
Miami needs that attitude back.....and back it up.
I agree. We need to get back to ACC being a cupcake schedule and worrying about strength of schedule hurting us. Like in the old Big East days. This UNC and the failed Texas coach being a tough out is depressing.

I’m 4 hours from Louisville and would definitely go if allowed and a ticket was available. Will be interesting to see how each team/state/city handles the fans situation.
Have wanted to go to Clem$on for years. My luck probably won’t be able to go thanks to this **** virus.

I agree. We need to get back to ACC being a cupcake schedule and worrying about strength of schedule hurting us. Like in the old Big East days. This UNC and the failed Texas coach being a tough out is depressing.

They really aren't. Canes fans are just infatuated with Mack Brown. Last years Miami team was historically bad and it still took a miracle 4th down and missed FGs to beat us. And that was on their field. I have zero concern about UNC with Lashlee as our OC and King at QB. I'm honestly more worried about Miami getting ****y against FSU. As bad as they are, it's a rivalry game and records dont matter.

Advertisement
Have wanted to go to Clem$on for years. My luck probably won’t be able to go thanks to this **** virus.

From what I have seen, I think most will try to at least get 20% in the stands. Problem is if that does happen, the tickets will be outrageous because of low supply and how many would still want to go see a game

Statistically speaking... our chances are better when we play @Clemson in the day time. At night
I live between Atlanta and Clemson off of I-85. I'm planning on going to both @Georgia Tech and @Clemson games. I am a current student at NC State--might go to that game too. Sit in the student section in Orange and Green. Fk it!
just realized they made the GaTech game a home game. Fkin A.

Advertisement
From what I have seen, I think most will try to at least get 20% in the stands. Problem is if that does happen, the tickets will be outrageous because of low supply and how many would still want to go see a game
I’ve seen that 20%,number thrown around as well. No doubt any tickets that may be available will cost an arm, leg, and a nad.

Disagree. You know how much ND had to pay for this? We had the last car on the lot and we made them pay Ferrari prices for a Toyota. They had to throw their whole f'ing NBC deal into the kitty. I'm amazed.
There’s no NBC deal if they had no one to play. That NBC money was automatically getting shared at an absolute minimum. Beating your chest about “winning” that part of the deal is lame because anyone could have gotten that and much more.

Advertisement
Back