ACC Schedule Model Released - Includes Miami @ Clemson

Advertisement
Advertisement
People getting worked up for no reason. There won't be football in the fall. But I appreciate the humor. It's good for a laugh.

1596099423305.gif

Too bad we didn't get ND, if they join the ACC we should play them every year.

But why all the crying is this the gaytor board?
Other than Clemson, Vtech away and FSU at home is a pretty easy schedule.
With King, the new offense and our defense we should win every game easily sans the three above.

To me is a three game season, FSU, VTech and Clemson.

Heck would love to add the gaytors as the non conference game.

Even if we lose to Clemson all we need to do is split fsu, Vtech games and we are in the title game.

Louisville is gonna be explosive afff

I’m talking about AF!

Straight up - I really wanted us to dominate their scheme. We dominated the scoreboard - but man I won’t feel great about our ability to bust their “****kkk” in the dirt until we face them again.

I think a healthy Bubba and more speed at LB will nullify some of those big plays. But - they got speed everywhere, run hard, and I want to see us truly bang them up.

Can’t wait....

Advertisement
Too bad we didn't get ND, if they join the ACC we should play them every year.

But why all the crying is this the gaytor board?
Other than Clemson, Vtech away and FSU at home is a pretty easy schedule.
With King, the new offense and our defense we should win every game easily sans the three above.

To me is a three game season, FSU, VTech and Clemson.

Heck would love to add the gaytors as the non conference game.

Even if we lose to Clemson all we need to do is split fsu, Vtech games and we are in the title game.

UL and UNC will be tougher than FSU, IMO.

100% this is what this whole thing is about. Getting that ND/Clemson ACC title game.

It’s unbelievable how bad this year screws Miami.

I know a lot of Miami fans wanted to get Clemson and ND in the schedule for the old “anyone anywhere” mantra, but I sure would’ve been happy missing Clemson, personally.

Winning any game > Losing to an elite team
Y’all are damaged. Yikes. This is the best team on paper we’ve had in 15 years. I’m sorry but I’m glad we got Clemson. This is our chance to steal
the torch back as will be next years game vs Bama. Gotta show these kids we can compete with the big dogs again. I’d rather take my crack at them with King then without him.

Advertisement
100% this is what this whole thing is about. Getting that ND/Clemson ACC title game.

It’s unbelievable how bad this year screws Miami.

I know a lot of Miami fans wanted to get Clemson and ND in the schedule for the old “anyone anywhere” mantra, but I sure would’ve been happy missing Clemson, personally.

Winning any game > Losing to an elite team
Especially since the qualifications for getting into the championship game is simply the top two winning percentages, so a win against Duke or BC counts the same as one against ND or Clemson.

So from the Clemson board:

Per Clemson: More information on stadium capacity and other operational details on parking and ticketing will be communicated in the coming weeks.
If people can get on an airplane, they can go to a football game, just limit the number

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back