ACC refs calling this Super Bowl

Advertisement
Bruh dudes in here acting like you said the only reason they lost were the refs. Refs were way too involved in that first half. Extending multiple drives for TB. The unsportsmanlike on Jones was BS, the PI on Tyrann was BS, the hold on and PI on Evans were weak, Evans sold it tho. It got to the point where you were looking for the flag cuz you knew it was coming lol.

2nd half was all the Bucs defense for sure.
I'm a Dolphins fan and I could not stand Tom Brady the past 20 years, but respect to the GOAT. In my book, it all comes down to a bunch of Brady haters crying about referees.
kevin hart football GIF by Kevin Hart's Laugh Out Loud

Sharpe just said the exact opposite of this. Lol. He said he was told when he played in his first SB, the refs are going to let u get mugged a bit. They r going to let them play. Lol. We normally agree, but I vehemently disagree w/ u on this one. U don’t call tight games in the SB; especially not this one sided. Give u another example; Matthieu talks trash to Tom, Tom goes and chase after Matthieu. Matthieu gets called for unsportsmanlike, yet Tom didn’t. Compare: Winfield Jr taunts Hill, Hill responds & instead of extending KC’s drive, they call off setting “unsportsmanlike” penalties.

C’mon bruh. It was clearly one sided this game. Jones gets pushed by TB’s OLmen, he pushes back, and the refs hit him w/ a personal foul unsportsmanlike penalty. Lol. It was way too obvious how ?able those calls were.
To me it looked like the flag was coming out before Brady goes after Matthieu. It looked like he said something and the ref heard it and was pulling the flag as he took off. And Jones retaliated which is almost always the guy who gets called. I wonder if he just pushes him back instead of hitting him in the face mask does the penalty get called? I've tried to find video of both incidents but can't. I was a little mashed last night so I could be wrong. I don't get why Matthieu went after brady? That's like going after Lebron in a game, you gotta be smarter than that.

So then why watch sports if u think its staged? lol

If I came to this conclusion I wouldn't watch any sport, when I was young af found out wrestling was fake i stopped watching it immediately
Didn't watch the game but has an opinion based off the highlights. I wanted to @ you when I started reading this thread. Defense wins titles.

Advertisement
Just don't care as much about the NFL anymore. Was way happier for the first Bucs Superbowl win.

They called it real tight on the chiefs IMHO. And they missed one where Suh hit Mahomes in the facemask on one of the sacks. Wasn't real hard, but you saw his head move and they usually call it.
First?

I'm a Dolphins fan and I could not stand Tom Brady the past 20 years, but respect to the GOAT. In my book, it all comes down to a bunch of Brady haters crying about referees.
kevin hart football GIF by Kevin Hart's Laugh Out Loud's Laugh Out Loud
Below is my post from a different thread. You can be objective in saying the refs were out of hand in the first half, Patriots were guilty of cheating, and Brady is one of if not the best.

Yeah...Gotta give him props. NE were complete teams and this bucs team with the additions were awful good once they got time together.

Can't ignore him at the helm for both.

Quote Reply
Report Edit Delete

Tom Brady is the Greatest QB of All Time while also not being the Best QB of All Time as well as not even being the best QB majority of his career. It’s fascinating

Advertisement
World Wrestling Entertainment, All Elite Wrestling, Total Nonstop Action Impact! Wrestling, Ring of Honor National Wrestling Alliance and recently (since they jumped into the US market) New Japan Pro Wrestling all have this in common with the National Football League:

They ALL file under shorts Entertainment in their designated tags.
All other sports , including college football, file under sport in the US.
Wrestling has storyline, NFL has storyline.
Wrestling has faces and heels, NFL has faces and heels.
Wrestling has fixed outcomes and uses referees as distractions, NFL has fixed outcomes and uses referees as distractions.

View attachment 143182

It’s funny u post this, b/c my former colleague’s son is going after his agent’s license. He said the NFL is under sports entertainment like wrestling.

U r spot on.

To me it looked like the flag was coming out before Brady goes after Matthieu. It looked like he said something and the ref heard it and was pulling the flag as he took off. And Jones retaliated which is almost always the guy who gets called. I wonder if he just pushes him back instead of hitting him in the face mask does the penalty get called? I've tried to find video of both incidents but can't. I was a little mashed last night so I could be wrong. I don't get why Matthieu went after brady? That's like going after Lebron in a game, you gotta be smarter than that.

I think he went after Brady b/c he felt that score was b.s. That same drive was the P.I call against him that set up the TD.

Didn't watch the game but has an opinion based off the highlights. I wanted to @ you when I started reading this thread. Defense wins titles.
thats why i picked TB after week 4 in the season, my boy kept saying Mahomes KC blowout im like man yall havent learned that OL about to get eaten alive. Then u got white and david running free? thats a wrap

This reminded me of Pats Gmen 08 where everyone said Pats and I knew the Gmen had it, the bucs were the giants.

Advertisement
the salt in this thread is glorious.
I don't have a dog in this hunt except maybe a little affection for Brady who used to babysit my father. I want to see him play until he breaks Blanda's record in 5 years.

Advertisement
So then why watch sports if u think its staged? lol

If I came to this conclusion I wouldn't watch any sport, when I was young af found out wrestling was fake i stopped watching it immediately
Did you read my post fully? I said “I didn’t watch the game.” But I’m with you, on the whole.

It's crying cause people don't like Tom cause he wins. Same with Floyd Mayweather.....same with Bama I hate them it's because they win I'm hating I'm jealous I want that for my team. Same with Dallas and us when we were winning....I can admit it. I winded up rooting for Floyd cause alot of boxing purists couldn't respect the skill even though he's a dik. Most flamboyant people that keep it a buck everyone hates them for it...it's life. I keep it 100 and they hate my *** 🤣

Then u got mofos that pretend and say they keep it real then cry all the time and everyone praises them for it. Weird *** **** if u ask me.

Advertisement
Back