ACC Refs at it again...

Somehow, I still feel more frustrated by the continuously overlooked holding calls on our DL.

On another thread, I mention a well-timed, well-called blitz that frees up Joe Jackson to accelerate inside.

The guy got m'f'in lassoed by a reaching OL. What the **** is this:

https://twitter.com/Zeski78/status/787428565373612032

If I'm Coach Richt, I'm yelling for holding from series 1 and hoping to convert that into a holding call or two later in the game. Refs are humans; even the ones who are against you are susceptible to psychology.

Coach Richt yelling would be a welcome sight for me personally, I just don't think any amount of injustice will make it happen. I have seen him in what should have been bitter confrontations laughing at the end of the conversation with an official and patting them on the back.

I'm all about believing in catching more flies with honey bull****, but CMR is going to learn, if he hasn't already, that being a universally beloved coach doesn't mean d*ck when you coach at UM.

All of that said, 2 games in a row where the ACC ****tards should not have even been in a position to do what they did.

UM

Advertisement
Good ole Commissioner Swofford must of called this one in to **** with us that's that tobacco road team bullsht get away with everything

As a not irrelevant side note, refs were ******** VT at Syracuse on lots of pass interference no calls.

Face it. UNC is winning the Coastal, and there ain't a **** thing anyone can do about it.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a lot of favorable calls Thursday

I don't post often, more of a lurker, but the refs were bad. I was on the sideline photographing the game it was clear he bobbled the touchdown and NC offensive line were holding all game long. Doesn't excuse the play of the Hurricanes, but there were a lot of calls that were uncalled.

JCR_7581.jpg

JCR_7619.jpg

Advertisement
Thats why I despise "Aw Shucks" HCs. CMR should have been all over the refs, especially after the FSU game.

Go out there and let them know, they will be on the highlight reel and exposed if they keep the **** up.

Saban wouldnt sit back and let the refs ***** him for the margin of defeat in back to back games......

I don't post often, more of a lurker, but the refs were bad. I was on the sideline photographing the game it was clear he bobbled the touchdown and NC offensive line were holding all game long. Doesn't excuse the play of the Hurricanes, but there were a lot of calls that were uncalled.

View attachment 39645

View attachment 39646

Wow. Someone needs to make sure the ACC office sees these.

View attachment 39645

View attachment 39646

****. All 3 Cane defenders are being held in that pic..

Edit: probably the 4th Cane to the left of D. Owens too..

Last edited:

View attachment 39645

View attachment 39646

****. All 3 Cane defenders are being held in that pic..

Edit: probably the 4th Cane to the left of D. Owens too..

Despite that, Miami held a team that scores **** near 40 points every week to half that, AND STILL LOST. The ACC refs are awful, they always have been, and always will be. That said, Miami scored fewer points against UNC, than JAMES FREAKING MADISON. That's what lost Miami this game. There's no reason why Miami should have scored 13 points, they should have rolled UNC, especially when you look at how bad their defense is, and how their offense did nothing in the second half. Unacceptable.

Advertisement
Im sorry but that was a TD catch.

Lol, what?

the experts, play by play, refs, and review officials all stated that it was a TD. NO WAY they were wrong

All of them were wrong, he bobbled the ball and didn't catch it cleanly until he was on his *** out of bounds. These refs you're talking about let us get held **** near every play and call phantom holds on us that take away touchdowns. You're wrong, get over it.

Lets hope you and some others dont work as radar analysts

View attachment 39645

View attachment 39646

Don't think I've ever seen so many guys held on one play....and no call?

For anyone watching on tv they never showed that angle. Not sure why we only got to see the left side angle. Acc needs to be better and have all the angles. Inexcusable

View attachment 39645

View attachment 39646

You know now that I think about it this team isn't as bad as posters are making us out to be. I mean think about the fact that we have to play the other team and the refs and still had a chance to win both games.

Advertisement
I'm ****ed... REALLY ****ED

How the review team didn't see this and called this a TD is pure garbage

This oversight needs to be blown up on ESPN

REFs... so many obvious holding calls not called.... WTF

Funny thing is, during the game this angle was never shown. Only the front and reverse angle. Wonder if it wasn't avail at the time. I'll be honest, during the game, and the angles I saw, I was like **** man it's a TD. After seeing this it's obvious they got it wrong.

Lol, what?

the experts, play by play, refs, and review officials all stated that it was a TD. NO WAY they were wrong

All of them were wrong, he bobbled the ball and didn't catch it cleanly until he was on his *** out of bounds. These refs you're talking about let us get held **** near every play and call phantom holds on us that take away touchdowns. You're wrong, get over it.

Muthrfckn bump.....What do you say now there bud? ACC seems to agree with the rest of us.

there was one angle though, that showed that ball dislodge from behind. that they had, that if they thought should have at the very least resulted in them saying- the ruling on the field stands..instead of confirmed...acc nc mafia is real.

Advertisement
there was one angle though, that showed that ball dislodge from behind. that they had, that if they thought should have at the very least resulted in them saying- the ruling on the field stands..instead of confirmed...acc nc mafia is real.

and its probably real in the sec as well. but atleast the sec makes cheating decisions to help whoever has the best record, thus helping their overall year.. here, the acc is so in bed with UNC that they do not even see that them ******* us, possibly just ****ed up the chance of having an undefeated vs undefeated in the ACC championshio game.. they ****ed themselves this time.

Lol, what?

Lol...so much for the experts

There was a WR tunnel screen where the OLine was 8-10yds downfield and the WR caught it at 5-6 yds which is illegal.

I also remember Norton beating his guy and his jersey being pulled back to slow him down.

The referees are embarrassing.

View attachment 39645

View attachment 39646
The more & more this thing unfolds... It appears the fix was in & has been in for some time now.

Really puts in perspective the called back TD from Walton vs FSU & now ******** us over for UNC.

Smfh, that Notre Dame game is going be even worse.

Advertisement
Back