ACC Refs at it again...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol a TD catch of a guy juggling a ball all the way out of bounds...at one point you could clearly see it was in mid air with no part of his body even touching it

Im sorry but that was a TD catch.

You're wrong. The other thing that was a huge moment that cost us that game was our "drive" with about 4:00 to go in the first half. You can't have a three and out there. Needed to get points before the half. Kicking it back to them and giving up an easy touchdown was inexcusable.

Worse was our defensive line getting HELD all game. There was one play i remember our guys were drug to the ground WWE style. No flag.

Advertisement
Im sorry but that was a TD catch.

You're wrong. The other thing that was a huge moment that cost us that game was our "drive" with about 4:00 to go in the first half. You can't have a three and out there. Needed to get points before the half. Kicking it back to them and giving up an easy touchdown was inexcusable.

I mention that in my post-game thread. It's a complete game changer. You can't just keep throwing your defense out there against an excellent offense and expect magic. They tossed them back the ball with over 2 minutes remaining.

So why didn't someone in the UM booth raise **** and get this to Richt's attention? If they did, why wasn't Richt going mental with the refs? While we're playing twenty questions: Why isn't this being mentioned anywhere but on social media? That is one awful call.

Advertisement
Somehow, I still feel more frustrated by the continuously overlooked holding calls on our DL.

On another thread, I mention a well-timed, well-called blitz that frees up Joe Jackson to accelerate inside.

The guy got m'f'in lassoed by a reaching OL. What the **** is this:

https://twitter.com/Zeski78/status/787428565373612032

If I'm Coach Richt, I'm yelling for holding from series 1 and hoping to convert that into a holding call or two later in the game. Refs are humans; even the ones who are against you are susceptible to psychology.

Advertisement
Good ole Commissioner Swofford must of called this one in to **** with us that's that tobacco road team bullsht get away with everything

I'm ****ed... REALLY ****ED

How the review team didn't see this and called this a TD is pure garbage

This oversight needs to be blown up on ESPN

REFs... so many obvious holding calls not called.... WTF

Shaq knew right away it was incomplete. So how does a player involved in a play know it but a ref standing right next to play does not? And then the review was botched. Insane...

Worse was our defensive line getting HELD all game. There was one play i remember our guys were drug to the ground WWE style. No flag.

We had DL tackled to the ground and I don't recall a single holding call on UNC

Advertisement
Back