ACC pride and Big 3 unity

First off, Fck unity in the ACC & The Big 3.

However, I’m split on this:

As a Miami fan, I wish nothing but misery on FSU. I definitely remember the treatment we received for those 7 long yrs (2010-2016). I remember their players taking our soil & burying it Doak (2016). I remember them calling Miami/Miami Gardens Doak South, due to beating us at home every yr from 2006-2016.

I remember all that chit, which is another reason y last yr’s defeat just…anyways, on the other hand:

As a CFB fan, Saturday’s ft. #2 FSU v. #1 Miami or #5 Miami vs. #3 FSU or #4 FSU v. #2 Miami…bruh, THAT CHIT WAS CFB. For once, these two teams broke the mold of good ole fashion, student body left B1G rivalries, triple option, wing-T Big 8 rivalries, & of course the chin strapped, buckle up for some soooooweeee SEC rivalries. We were the center of attention, & the winner of that game set tones for the championship/NY6 bowl games, & of course recruits.

Recruits like playing in games that mean chit, & being a fan of the game, wanting recruits to flock to us knowing they’ll be in some big games, along w/ my frustration w The SEC bias, want us both to be good. Not UF though; it’s definitely fck them both on mine, but it’s truly fck UF. It’s not a rivalry w/ them, it’s personal. U can’t be a rival to bytches who tuck & run.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back