ACC Network to televise spring game

Advertisement
You guys are actually going to waste two hours of your day watching that? You guys need some hobbies.

Advertisement
Where’s the 15-0 guy?
He’s drunk but he told me to tell you, “Phiddeen Anno Futhamuckers - Phiddeen Ann Owe!”
1616106891541.gif

You guys are actually going to waste two hours of your day watching that? You guys need some hobbies.
Watching football is a hobby. So maybe, instead of all of us finding new hobbies, you can get a new hobby.
(And I'm not referring to football. That's clearly not your hobby. I'm talking about you finding something other than being a colossal d!ckweed.)

Advertisement

You actually took the time to click on a thread of an event you’re not going to watch, read the posts confirming others were going to, then posted about it.

All on a site of a team you don’t even like.

Who needs a hobby?

Thank God, I won't have to fall for the "nah bro man dude bro, this team is different bro guy" That I've been falling for since 3rd grade.

If only we enjoyed urinating on everything we loved, like you do.

It’s the fuucking spring game man/woman.

There’s absolutely nothing in that game that will tell you anything about this upcoming season.

It’s a controlled scrimmage with an even more controlled environment.

I get it- you were on an academic scholarship- you don’t really understand how athletics work.

Advertisement
Watching football is a hobby. So maybe, instead of all of us finding new hobbies, you can get a new hobby.
(And I'm not referring to football. That's clearly not your hobby. I'm talking about you finding something other than being a colossal d!ckweed.)

Watching spring games has nothing to do with actually watching football. But good luck with that.

You actually took the time to click on a thread of an event you’re not going to watch, read the posts confirming others were going to, then posted about it.

All on a site of a team you don’t even like.

Who needs a hobby?

You sound like my 15 year old daughter- congrats.

Expect them to open up the playbook for the spring game. Lots of new wrinkles. Should be exciting TV.
I don't think they'll show anything they have planned for Alabama.

Lashlee better come up with one **** of a game plan for game 1. With so much time Saban is going to look at every team that gave us trouble on both sides of the ball. He's ging to look at how Clemson shut us down and how UNC's offense killed us.

Our receivers have to step up. Ironically, I think Jobe starting at CB for Bama with give our local boyz confidence. He may be their best CB, but the fact that our guys know him and the other SF players on their team, has to give them calmness in that this is the same guy they faced in high school. I'm more worried about our team making things bigger than what it is and not performing to their capabilities. Familiarity should be a calming effect.

I feel better with Manny calling the defense and Bob Shoop self scounting and doing the game prep for the defense.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back