ACC Network to televise spring game

Advertisement
What it's going to take to get that station in the Hallandale area?
Random tidbit of news, but I used to live and work right off Hallandale Beach Blvd and miss the area.

I'm sure there will be a stream for the ACCN coverage somewhere.

I was looking to see how people could make a negative out of this, especially since not televising the spring game has been such a point of contention, and CIS porsterd did not disappoint.

The best part is someone actually blaming the coach for their no crowd.

If you are going to bltch, at least get it right.

Blame the people responsible, which would either be the people that manage the venue, University policy, or Blake James or a combination thereof, blaming the coach just shows ignorance.

Advertisement
I was looking to see how people could make a negative out of this, especially since not televising the spring game has been such a point of contention, and CIS porsterd did not disappoint.

The best part is someone actually blaming the coach for their no crowd.

If you are going to bltch, at least get it right.

Blame the people responsible, which would either be the people that manage the venue, University policy, or Blake James or a combination thereof, blaming the coach just shows ignorance.
What? They only sell Bud and Heineken at the stadium?! **** you, Manny Diaz!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Samsung TV, which I get free with my phone, also has the ACC Network.

Now accepting first Porst critique...

5 stars! Would read again!

But seriously, that's all good. I didn't want to be critical of the earlier poster, because I WOULD like to see ACCN on more cable networks, but more and more people are getting content from streaming.

I have several Samsung TVs, I need to see if that content is available. I know there is some built-in app, I just never go to it.

Advertisement
I will record this game and watch it 100x until the season over analyzing everything about it. Looking forward to making a HL tape of our DB's finally turning their head when the ball is in the air....if that actually happens.

These threads are always great because you find out that people still pay for cable in 2021 (at an astronomical price) and still don't have the ACC Network. There are plenty of cheaper options you can get with the ACC Network.

Advertisement
Back