ACC Network to televise spring game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can’t wait!

This was my prediction. The ACCN needs content. Basketball is over. Nobody seems to cover baseball as well as it should be covered.

So, yeah, Spring Games will be televised. The SEC and Big 10 seem to have figured it out 10 years before the ACC did. Oh well.

And that's not a knock on any UM poster, it's just my frustration with the ACCN not being more transparent about its plans and programming. Instead, we have Irish Peeler commercials and some of the most personality-devoid personalities on television.

Last edited:
Its Over GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
No attendance? That's pathetic. WTF is Diaz doing. Hard Rock holds 68,000 and easily hold 12-15,000 for a spring game which falls in line..

No attendance? That's pathetic. WTF is Diaz doing. Hard Rock holds 68,000 and easily hold 12-15,000 for a spring game which falls in line..
On top of the cost of opening it up to fans (concessions, parking, maintenance), it's also possible that the ACCN agreed to do it if UM agreed to no fans. More eyes on ACCN means more ad revenue.

Advertisement
Yessuh!!!! I can't remember the last time we had a spring game televised. Richt didn't do it either. The SEC flavor and influence on our coaching staff is paying dividends, spring game being televised does more for the program than meets the casual fans eye....plus with Garcia-TVD-Matocha with the keys to our OFF it'll be a nice little peek into how our OFF could look in 2022.

Advertisement
Back