ACC Football Schedule Release

I know Miami vs. Pitt isn't ****, but set it in stone so some kind of tradition can develop. To me, the downer of being a Cane fan is not having a "rival" to play on rivalry weekend.
Pitt vs. 11 high-dollar strippers wouldn't be ****, either. Panthers are just an afterthought.

Notre Dame should lock in the USC game — home or away — for October and play us to end the regular season.

Let the Trojans and UCLA finish up against each other like most everybody in SoCal would prefer.

Switch ND's game against Stanford — the one nobody cares about — to Week 2.

Guarantee UM-ND would wax the North Florida Bowl in the TV ratings most years.

C'mon DanRad, get to work on this

Advertisement
Pitt vs. 11 high-dollar strippers wouldn't be ****, either. Panthers are just an afterthought.

Notre Dame should lock in the USC game — home or away — for October and play us to end the regular season.

Let the Trojans and UCLA finish up against each other like most everybody in SoCal would prefer.

Switch ND's game against Stanford — the one nobody cares about — to Week 2.

Guarantee UM-ND would wax the North Florida Bowl in the TV ratings most years.

C'mon DanRad, get to work on this
Absolutely agree, but unless ND finally joins the ACC for football, this is a pipe dream. South Bend every other year in late November would suck, but I'd take it to play those Holier-than-thou jackasses every year.

Absolutely agree, but unless ND finally joins the ACC for football, this is a pipe dream. South Bend every other year in late November would suck, but I'd take it to play those Holier-than-thou jackasses every year.
Notre Dame would benefit greatly from having a season-ending marquee matchup EVERY year.

Especially since the Irish can't get that bounce from playing in a conference championship game.

Advertisement
Notre Dame would benefit greatly from having a season-ending marquee matchup EVERY year.

Especially since the Irish can't get that bounce from playing in a conference championship game.
They are contractually obligated to play 5 ACC teams a year. The rest of the conference would go ape**** if ND were to state they wanted Miami to be one of those games every season. Plus, ND doesn't seem to want to play Miami yearly anyway.

VT in mid October is great. Was always in mid to late Nov and I wasn’t to go up there and freeze my *** off. Will go this year.

ESPN already picking us to lose to FSU.

That being said, I think we go 15-0 if we have coordinators by the ACCCG.

Advertisement
10-2. Don’t think we will be up to handling TAM and Clem away. I’d take a 10-2 and be happy. VT in the cold of November will be tough.
LOL, I love when dudes would settle for 10-2 like it's some sh*t we do on the regular. And miss me with the "the schedule sets us up for...". The schedule has never since we've joined the ACC, set us up for less than 10 wins. Let's also skip the "but now we have Mario...". There have been multiple reasons every year why we should win 10+. If you've been paying attention, you know how well that's worked out.

VT in mid October is great. Was always in mid to late Nov and I wasn’t to go up there and freeze my *** off. Will go this year.
So we're undefeated going into a Nov game against VT and you're not going because it's cold? My hat's off to you sir, you keep it Miami 💯.

So we're undefeated going into a Nov game against VT and you're not going because it's cold? My hat's off to you sir, you keep it Miami 💯.
Been a couple of times. Froze my *** off. Hard to get tickets. I’ve had to call in a couple of favors from VT grads and will be hitting them up this year for sure.

Things to like:
-Saturday games, no short weeks.
-No 'cold weather' November games.
-No opponent has a bye week before they play us.
-Sets up for some early positive momentum, regardless of result of TAMU game.

Things not to like.
-Early bye week.
-Playing @Clemson and @TAMU in same season (definitely a Blake James special).

Advertisement
Things to like:

Things not to like.
-Early bye week.
Honestly, that's good we play em in the same season. Helps boost our resume.

Advertisement
Things to like:

Things not to like.
-Early bye week.
Don’t think we control when we go on the road in conference.

I’m fine w scheduling atm. You don’t need to be unbeaten Anymord and we play. Weak conference schedule. Need these big gsmes

Advertisement
Back