ACC Football Schedule Release

Advertisement
Optimism/ Delusion runs rampant 24/7 round here
Facts we need alot of work man fans are super homers though man. Problem is our fan base think the roster is great based off HS **** most of the time. Do we got good players? Yea...but can every ACC team say the same thing? Yes

U have to have a plethora of elite players to enter the real of OSU UGA Bama etc. X and Os ain't get them there recruiting elite players did

Advertisement
LOL to Manuel. He had Miami beating TAMU and losing to FSU

What else was he supposed to do as an alum? Lol. But I think we can go 9-3, but I have us beating FSU & losing A&M. It’s at their house so I see some $EC shenanigans happening

Wake, Pitt, NC State, Clemson, and Miami will all be top 25 teams next year. Some of the best quarterbacks in the country will be playing in the ACC next year, and Wake/Pitt basically return their entire rosters.

UNC is a wild card, but they have been stacking really good recruiting classes, so I expect them to be good, even without Howell.

UVA returns Armstrong, who is a top 10 quarterback in the nation.

FSU will be better.

Boston College will be solid, especially with their quarterback returning from injury.

What am I missing?
I disagree with many of your arguments. Clemson is the only 10 win team in this conference that’s a sure thing, everyone else is hype. ACC sucks. We’ll see who is right in due time.

Advertisement
S.3 Bethune
S.10 Southern Miss
S.17 @Texas A&M
S.24 Middle Tennessee State
O.1@Clemson
O.8 @GT
O.22 PITT
O.29 DUKE
N.5 @UVA
N.12 FSU
N.19 @VT
N.26 UNC
Either your out here making up your own schedule or that's some serious dyslexia.

I disagree with many of your arguments. Clemson is the only 10 win team in this conference that’s a sure thing, everyone else is hype. ACC sucks. We’ll see who is right in due time.
Respect your opinion. I’m curious as to what you thought of Pitt and Wake last year, though?

They both had great years and return everyone. Pitt lost Pickett, but they have Slovis now.

Respect your opinion. I’m curious of what you thought of Pitt and Wake last year, though?

They both had great years and return everyone. Pitt lost Pickett, but they have Slovis now.
Pitt loses Picket and Whipple. Their Defense still sucks. They barely win 8 games. The Coastal will be worse.

WF is a solid program but aren’t beating anyone meaningful. We don’t play them so I don’t care.

If Mario can fix the Defense, we win 9 games.

Advertisement
Pitt loses Picket and Whipple. Their Defense still sucks. They barely win 8 games. The Coastal will be worse.

WF is a solid program but aren’t beating anyone meaningful. We don’t play them so I don’t care.

If Mario can fix the Defense, we win 9 games.
I think we end up at 9 wins, too.

Clemson / A&M / and some random school we shouldn’t lose to will be where we trip up.

No Thursday night games, no Friday night games. Don't like the early bye week and the late Clemson scheduling.

One thing about having a new coach and new coordinators and new schemes, is that it takes a year to really get it all in, and every practice counts. Getting an extra week of practices in early might actually benefit us in this rare occasion. Silver lining vibes, anyway.

I'm assuming four to five I don't think roster wise we are ready but it's possible to have a three loss year as well. OL and DL have to be massively improved with players that are legit. That's my opinion though so I know everyone won't agree which is coo.

WHAT? TVD, a legit staff and some heavy duty portal help is not losing 5 games. Believe!

Advertisement
WHAT? TVD, a legit staff and some heavy duty portal help is not losing 5 games. Believe!
I try to be realistic man, my believing isn't going to make them play better or change the roster in big spots. I'll be rooting hard but I get its a rebuild with some good players.......but most fan bases think they have good players.

Advertisement
Back