ACC Football Schedule Release

Advertisement
No Thursday night games, no Friday night games. Don't like the early bye week and the late Clemson scheduling.

ACC loves sticking it to us....why not Duke coming off the bye for us? What, 3rd time in 4 years we've drawn UNC coming off the bye
Aaaand here in lies the problem. Who gives a flying firetruck who we play or where? Just strap it on and play. Wash the sand off man, did you ever see our schedules before we joined the Big Least? Mental toughness is what has been lacking here for years. Enjoy *** and the City with your Karen wife.

Semper Canes!!!

Miami and Nebraska should play every year last game of the season. Series is tied at 6. Neither has a natural end of year in state rival and the games played between the two have often had the national championship on the line.

Advertisement
3 loss schedule
I'm assuming four to five I don't think roster wise we are ready but it's possible to have a three loss year as well. OL and DL have to be massively improved with players that are legit. That's my opinion though so I know everyone won't agree which is coo.

There are 4 teams above .500. Not seeing what you’re seeing. ACC going to be ***, next year.
Wake, Pitt, NC State, Clemson, and Miami will all be top 25 teams next year. Some of the best quarterbacks in the country will be playing in the ACC next year, and Wake/Pitt basically return their entire rosters.

UNC is a wild card, but they have been stacking really good recruiting classes, so I expect them to be good, even without Howell.

UVA returns Armstrong, who is a top 10 quarterback in the nation.

FSU will be better.

Boston College will be solid, especially with their quarterback returning from injury.

What am I missing?

Advertisement
Wake, Pitt, NC State, Clemson, and Miami will all be top 25 teams next year. Some of the best quarterbacks in the country will be playing in the ACC next year, and Wake/Pitt basically return their entire rosters.

UNC is a wild card, but they have been stacking really good recruiting classes, so I expect them to be good, even without Howell.

UVA returns Armstrong, who is a top 10 quarterback in the nation.

FSU will be better.

Boston College will be solid, especially with their quarterback returning from injury.

What am I missing?
Away game at Georgia Tech in between FSU and Clemson is a trap game regardless if GTech is Below average..

I don't think the schedule is that bad. Will certainly make for an exciting finish to the season. UNC after the bye is a must win game. I'm confident we will beat FSU. Clemson could be struggling by then, who knows. And hey at least we play Pitt at home in December, rather than on the road. GTech is a trap game but as long as Mario has the guys focused should be an easy win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The fck are you guys talking about? We should be able to steam roll that schedule other than Clemson and A&M. Manure is no longer in charge, remember that.
Every year this exact same thing gets said. Regardless of who the head coach is, the only evidence we have is the team we've got and right now its pure ACC mediocrity. No one knows how its gonna shake out.

Advertisement
Back