ACC Coastal QBs

wherrera8

Senior
Banned
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe every team has a new QB in 2017.

UNC, VT, and us all lost them to the draft.

GT and Duke I am certain are out of eligibility.

Pitt and UVA are the ones I'm not sure of. I remember hearing that the UVA QB was also a senior. Anyone know for sure?

Either way, this is huge. I don't believe any team recruited any QB in the last two years that were better prospects than ours. So the QB excuse for our team not being successful shouldn't be a part of any narrative here. Everyone is facing it, and also facing less talent on their roster. I'm pumped to see how it plays out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Uva qb is back. Duke has 2 qbs who have started a full season back. Everybody else in the coastal will have a new qb.

Uva qb is back. Duke has 2 qbs who have started a full season back. Everybody else in the coastal will have a new qb.

That's why we keep you around. Appreciate the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max Browne from USC transferred to Pitt as a grad transfer. He will most likely start for them next season.

Advertisement
There is ZERO reason we can't win the Coastal next year with N'Cade Allisonier starting and throwing in some special sets for Evan Shirreffs.

Advertisement
Coastal will be the level playing field it's always been. We have no advantages.

Last edited:
The fact that we play at FSU will continue to be a major hindrance.

We can lose to them every year and still win the Coastal but we're starting from behind the 8 ball compared with everyone else.

Advertisement
Zero Excuse to not win the coastal. Vaj Tech is our biggest competition and they play Clemson this year in a crossover game. We should roll Duke, Pitt, and Ga. Tech, then we should be able to beat UNC (I don't care if we play them away, they are not a better team than us). Again, Vaj Tech is our only huge test, and we play them at home.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back