ACC Coastal QBs

Advertisement
vt just landed a juco kick back from Nebraska to at wr...so they likely will be alright. He was the qb at Norcross i believe...similar to the one they just lost

vt just landed a juco kick back from Nebraska to at wr...so they likely will be alright. He was the qb at Norcross i believe...similar to the one they just lost
AJ Bush...

They also got an incoming Freshman who will be an EE, Hendon Hooker from outta Dudley in North Carolina.

Lead his team to a State title this year, kid had 28TD's passing & 27TD's rushing his Senior year.

Advertisement
The fact that we play at FSU will continue to be a major hindrance.

We can lose to them every year and still win the Coastal but we're starting from behind the 8 ball compared with everyone else.

There is a silver lining. Because you play one of the top two Atlantic teams every year that prevents them from being on rotation for the 2nd Atlantic spot..

AJ Bush...

They also got an incoming Freshman who will be an EE, Hendon Hooker from outta Dudley in North Carolina.

Lead his team to a State title this year, kid had 28TD's passing & 27TD's rushing his Senior year.

They lost the starting and 2nd string qb and anticipate the sophomore 3rd stringer, Josh Jackson, as the starter... at least that's the talk now. They're losing Hodges and I think both receivers on offense and some linemen on defense.

AJ Bush...

They lost the starting and 2nd string qb and anticipate the sophomore 3rd stringer, Josh Jackson, as the starter... at least that's the talk now. They're losing Hodges and I think both receivers on offense and some linemen on defense.
I'm aware of that... I think we'll beat'em this year, I was just adding who their Freshman QB was.

Advertisement
I remember when we didn't give af who anybody else had...we took on errbody, anywhere,any time...this board caught up in the golden culture

I thought we were talking about cranks.

I've heard that Rozier is a legit threat as is Perry.

Haven't been briefed on Allison or the Sheriff.

AJ Bush...

I live in Charlotte and watched the Dudley kid play. Great athlete but I don't see him being a ACC QB. The staff at Dudley basically put their best athlete at QB so he can touch the ball every play, like many HS coaches do. Think he slowly transitions to another position.

Advertisement
Back