ACC Coaches Talk Anonymously - 2020

We haven't won consistently in a long time, but yall act like we didn't just win 10 games in 2017.

It wasn't that long ago, there are teams in this same conference who haven't won 9 games in much longer time.

Outside of Clemson, no team in the ACC has won shìt & FSU's title was pre playoff era, did yall forget in the first year the 4 team CFB Playoff was implemented FSU got smacked into another galaxy by Oregon?

I get the Miami always sucks line & we always have to be hat in hand trembling with fear every year & but good lord man do yall have any fan pride at all? Yall are just beaten down & lethargic, I've seen fans of teams that haven't won in way longer time than us have more backbone & cajones than most Canes fans.

Yall just be weak as **** letting folks smack you in the mouth, like got **** fight back lol.
Decades of bad coaching hires have sucked the life out of the program.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
You'd be surprised how many coaches will blabber off at the mouth if they can guarantee it will remain anonymous or off the record.

Especially assistant coaches, some of them love nothing more than shìtting on other coaches under the protection of anonymity. And in this setting, taking shots at other comferece programs is something they do anyway amongst themselves in their team meetings, so it's not beyond the pale to take anonymous shots.

Coaching is a big ego business & a lot of the guys in this field are type A ******** who love bringing someone else down a peg in order to make themselves look bigger.

I don’t doubt a single word of what you’re saying. I’ve just got such a bad taste in my mouth towards sports “journalist“, it started before him, but Charles Robinson was the final straw for me. I think the vast majority of them are lazy conmen looking to make a name for themselves on the backs of others. Yes, it’s a bias, but I just don’t care anymore. Fūck them all

On the contrary. I've seen our fans talk $h!t before the last 2 season openers, only to watch LSU & Florida bring us back down to earth.
we couldn't have possibly talked more **** in Orlando last year prior to UF game lol. Even in Dallas the night before was pretty rowdy with Canes at the bars.

at some point the losing just takes a toll and no amount of bravado is gonna erase 6-7 win seasons with above average talent.

Advertisement
**** everyone thinks we're going to suck this year.

I think - just the opposite.

If we have an offense - the other Coastal teams are in big trouble. Defense is already pretty good - and will feed off a good offense - even worser for opponents. * "Worser" is a word. There's "good," "bad," "worse," and then there's "worser."

You smell that? Take a moment. You smell it?

Yeah. It's - fear.

Send that **** to Baker, Manny and Lashlee. LMAO. Salty *** hoes out in these pandemic streets. We better lay 12 inch pipe to their asses.

I know one thing that will shut them all up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
These are my favorite. You used to be able to sniff out that sniveling **** Jimbo within the first sentence.
The difference between UNC comments and ours is mind boggling.
People always talk about last year like we still have the same offensive staff and Jarren is still our QB1... they real scared of what a Lashlee offense with King and Miami athlete could be!

Anonymous coaches talking shiit about something they haven't even seen. Fear what you don't know and can't understand.

I say Phucumol!!!!

"(Offensive coordinator Mark) Whipple is a really good schematics guy; they just didn't have what they needed last season. Schematically they give you problems no one else in this conference does."

Talk bad about Miami but say good thing about Whipple. The hate is real....

Advertisement
Back