ACC Coaches Talk Anonymously - 2020

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nothing more pathetic than a bunch of millionaires hiding behind the cloak of anonymity to trash each other like old ladies on a condo board.
Lmfao! The quote about King getting killed with Lashlee scheme stuck out. I would think getting the ball out quicker & moving the pocket would help the QB more. What do I know though.

Advertisement
Nothing more pathetic than a bunch of millionaires hiding behind the cloak of anonymity to trash each other like old ladies on a condo board.
It just says coaching staff, could be the VT wide receivers coach complaining. Doesn't take an expert to say we played poorly last year. Nobody wants to make an actual prediction for this year.

Lmfao! The quote about King getting killed with Lashlee scheme stuck out. I would think getting the ball out quicker & moving the pocket would help the QB more. What do I know though.
Exactly my point on the pathetic nature of it. Put your name on it, bytch. Tell us how YOU are going to kill King then go do it. Or shut your bytch mouth.

Advertisement
They assume the OL will play the same as last year (as well as the receivers).

We shall see.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Read ever other teams article and it’s mild mannered.

Miami’s article.... lol these other coaches are haters. When people bring out the swag and smoke of 30 years ago you know what the drill is. It’s hysterical.

I just can’t wait for the day we take these teams to woodshed. Just pour it on them wave after wave. I want to hear these whinny cucks squeal.

Advertisement
Back