ACC Coaches Talk Anonymously - 2020

I honestly think this writer just makes this up, and has been making this up.

Sportswriters nowadays are generally lazy hacks.

Does anyone actually think this guy spent the days and hours to accumulate these quotes from a myriad of different ACC coaches? Anonymous quotes?

Think about it.

If you follow the ACC like we do, easily half the posters here could come up with these often repeated tropes about each of the ACC teams/coaches. It would take a couple of hours - max - to write this simplistic stuff up. These things are basic and well known. There’s nothing new here.

Also, if I’m an ACC coach or assistant coach, why would I even give this hack the time of day? There would be nothing in it for me, other than downside.

Nah, I’m smelling a big load of bullshlt here.

The best part for the “writer” is, he can never be found out. These are “anonymous sources“, so he’s got that to hide behind. He knows he can get away with it. You would literally have to interview every single coach in the ACC, we’re talking somewhere around 100 coaches, to ferret out this fraud, and no one would ever do that. He’s just making it up.

Obviously, just my opinion. But I’m not buying a single word.
You'd be surprised how many coaches will blabber off at the mouth if they can guarantee it will remain anonymous or off the record.

Especially assistant coaches, some of them love nothing more than shìtting on other coaches under the protection of anonymity. And in this setting, taking shots at other comferece programs is something they do anyway amongst themselves in their team meetings, so it's not beyond the pale to take anonymous shots.

Coaching is a big ego business & a lot of the guys in this field are type A ******** who love bringing someone else down a peg in order to make themselves look bigger.

Advertisement
SMU gave up what, 13 sacks last year, with a less mobile QB? Lashlee's O is all about speed. Speed between plays. Speed getting the ball out of the QB's hands. Someone is a complete idiot.

its amazign they same the same thing every year. As far as Mannys defense, they didnt give up that many big plays outside UNC.
Also was manny calling the defense? Clearly someone hates him like they hate miami. they were acting like Norvell is going to be amazing asap lol our crappy offense picked apart that "talented" front seven of FSU last year.

Advertisement
Hate the ACC. Always have because I lived in their area. We’ve been the red-headed stepchild of this conference ever since we joined. I still don’t know why they even allowed us to join their cracker conference. I think they thought FSU and Miami would make them better in football, but that ship had sailed for us and has now sailed for the Noles as well.

They're thinking that the change in scheme will have no impact. We trying to do it with smoke and mirrors, and false bravado.

it didn’t work out too well for FSU but we will see. I’m optimistic but the team was awful last year. The kicking game alone should help but man we did look like *** often.

Advertisement
Lmao, but more than a little. Every single one of those ****ers HATE Miami!
And it never ceases to him to amaze me how someone is always sucking Florida State’s ****.
Only Miami fans think people always hate Miami. Those coaches are saying it’s ridiculous we suck this much given the talent around. And it’s 100% true.... but people get mad and say ”oh why are they anonymous”, who gives a ****. We haven’t proven ****. And our coach looked like an imbecile last year. So how are they wrong? let’s see if we actually do something then talk....

Only Miami fans think people always hate Miami. Those coaches are saying it’s ridiculous we suck this much given the talent around. And it’s 100% true.... but people get mad and say ”oh why are they anonymous”, who gives a ****. We haven’t proven ****. And our coach looked like an imbecile last year. So how are they wrong? let’s see if we actually do something then talk....
Tyler Perry Yes GIF by Tyler Perry's A Madea Family Funeral - Find ...

This team is going to be pretty good. Still not enough depth but we stay healthy we beat everyone on our schedule but Clemson. Great mix of Veterans and younger players. We can beat Clemson if we get a few serious surprised and they have some issues.

Advertisement
We haven't won consistently in a long time, but yall act like we didn't just win 10 games in 2017.

It wasn't that long ago, there are teams in this same conference who haven't won 9 games in much longer time.

Outside of Clemson, no team in the ACC has won shìt & FSU's title was pre playoff era, did yall forget in the first year the 4 team CFB Playoff was implemented FSU got smacked into another galaxy by Oregon?

I get the Miami always sucks line & we always have to be hat in hand trembling with fear every year & but good lord man do yall have any fan pride at all? Yall are just beaten down & lethargic, I've seen fans of teams that haven't won in way longer time than us have more backbone & cajones than most Canes fans.

Yall just be weak as **** letting folks smack you in the mouth, like got **** fight back lol.

I get the Miami always sucks line & we always have to be hat in hand trembling with fear every year & but good lord man do yall have any fan pride at all? Yall are just beaten down & lethargic, I've seen fans of teams that haven't won in way longer time than us have more backbone & cajones than most Canes fans.

Yall just be weak as **** letting folks smack you in the mouth, like got **** fight back lol.
Most of these sad sack UM fans have spent too much time together languishing in misery and self-flagellation on that gator run site that used to be part of CIS.

They're so used to trying to one-up each other with chihuahua trembling that they've lost any sense of pride. They've convinced themselves that being a UM fan requires them to be subservient weasels trembling and trying to be Even Steven to impress other teams' fans with their realness. They remind me of Cuckbo sitting in the corner meekly pulling on his gummy bear nub with a battered and beaten countenance while young football players railed his wife and trash-talked him from 3 feet away.

It's sickening to see UM fans so self-loathing and pathetic.

Advertisement
Lmfao! The quote about King getting killed with Lashlee scheme stuck out. I would think getting the ball out quicker & moving the pocket would help the QB more. What do I know though.

It’s obvious that’s str8 up hate.

Lost all credibility with that.

Advertisement
Back