ACC Champ Game 2017?

Suggs

Recruit
I am new here so forgive if this was talked about already....can Miami Football play to their side of the conference in terms of ACC Title game?I think they can legit can win this thing with that Dline. Thoughts?

Advertisement
Are you asking if we can win the Coastal?

Because the answer has been yes since we joined the **** ACC. Even with Golden I thought wed at least be able to win the coastal at the end

Advertisement
Kayaa made such a mistake

I know, he should've never thrown that pass before half against FSU. We could've took the 3 pts on a FG, instead, McFadden picked it off and those points were possibly the difference in the game.

Still smh about that pass.

Advertisement
Has the game been moved back to Charlotte or will remain in Orlando?

Depends on if the HB2 law gets reversed I would imagine.

Saw it mentioned somewhere that it won't be in North Carolina for the next few years disirregardless of a repeal or not. The headline was something like " ACC Championship Game Won't Return to Charlotte Until 2020 At the Earliest". Don't hold me to the date but that was the gist of the headline.

Advertisement
This is the year. Beat FSU sept. 16th; then do it again in the ACC Championship game.

If we end the 7 year streak and beat FSU twice in one season i won't be able to contain myself. I'll buy season tickets out of principle.

Advertisement
It is definitely doable. We are starting a frosh at QB, I think. We have a very ******* dominating front 7 on defense. Can the back 4/5 hold up? I like our TE(s). I like Walton, but can he carry the load? The OL has so many question marks right now. Development is essential for several kids on the OL, not that it isn't for the rest of the team! We have 1 stud wideout. Are the rest JAGs or will they break out?

Im just going to ******* say it even though the you know who's will say you know what!

Playing FSU every year has put us in a bind in the Coastal. I know we play anyone anytime . . . blah blah blah. Fact is it left us no margin for error, and we had plenty of errors.

To win the Coastal we have to be 1-2 games better than the rest of the Coastal.

Im ready for FSU fans to start saying, we play Miami every year and that puts us 1-2 games behind Louisville and Clemson!

Have to win the Coarstal this year

This should go without saying at this point. I don't even care if we end up starting Jon Richt at QB.

Exactly. Va Tech, North Carolina, and Ga Tech are all replacing their QB. We have a highly talented group of QB's for Richt to pick from. This is the year we win the Coastal.

My prediction is we lose early at FSU and run the table, going 11-1 with a chance to get a spot in the CFP if we win the rematch against FSU in the ACCCG.

Have to win the Coarstal this year

This should go without saying at this point. I don't even care if we end up starting Jon Richt at QB.

Exactly. Va Tech, North Carolina, and Ga Tech are all replacing their QB. We have a highly talented group of QB's for Richt to pick from. This is the year we win the Coastal.

My prediction is we lose early at FSU and run the table, going 11-1 with a chance to get a spot in the CFP if we win the rematch against FSU in the ACCCG.

Agree

Advertisement
Back