Acc and Coastal

Bruh, I know exactly who he was talking to. I was saying hes right, the scenario is absurd. But again, It is possible. Yet you cant seem to understand that not making the ACC championship wouldn't absolutely make the season a failure without consideration of anything else that happens during the season. Its pretty simple. You apparently can't understand that.
I'm not saying my expectations aren't the same as yours. I'm saying your mentality is ****ty, and only going to be used at the end of the season to talk **** about our team/coaches at the end of the year.

Pretty sure everyone would be happy with 11-1, a win over FSU and a big time bowl this year. You're making up absurd scenarios just to argue. That's chickish.

Dude said that would be a failure solely because we didn't make the ACC Championship game.
I'm not doing it just to argue. I'm prove a point that some people here will never be happy, and only like to complain about everthing. Richts been on the job for 1.6 years. We could win the ACC this year and go to the CFB playoff and lose, and theyd be here complaining about how he's not a good coach and needs to be fired. Thats all this dude does, complain about how Richt needs to step down as OC and how he hasn't been recruiting well...oh and calling people Don Bailey. Thats the entirety of this dudes posts the last like 2 years. Talking about how Richt has been a failure.
Lets keep regugitating idiocy.

Looking at the schedule anything but an appearance in the ACCCG and 10 or 11 wins (we should have 11) is a failure.

The soft bigotry of low expectations is epitomized by this **** sandwich.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm going to choose to watch the season before I label anything as a failure.
Thanks for wasting our time today.

You done yet?

Advertisement
Bruh, I know exactly who he was talking to. I was saying hes right, the scenario is absurd. But again, It is possible. Yet you cant seem to understand that not making the ACC championship wouldn't absolutely make the season a failure without consideration of anything else that happens during the season. Its pretty simple. You apparently can't understand that.
I'm not saying my expectations aren't the same as yours. I'm saying your mentality is ****ty, and only going to be used at the end of the season to talk **** about our team/coaches at the end of the year.

Pretty sure everyone would be happy with 11-1, a win over FSU and a big time bowl this year. You're making up absurd scenarios just to argue. That's chickish.

Dude said that would be a failure solely because we didn't make the ACC Championship game.
I'm not doing it just to argue. I'm prove a point that some people here will never be happy, and only like to complain about everthing. Richts been on the job for 1.6 years. We could win the ACC this year and go to the CFB playoff and lose, and theyd be here complaining about how he's not a good coach and needs to be fired. Thats all this dude does, complain about how Richt needs to step down as OC and how he hasn't been recruiting well...oh and calling people Don Bailey. Thats the entirety of this dudes posts the last like 2 years. Talking about how Richt has been a failure.

Looking at the schedule anything but an appearance in the ACCCG and 10 or 11 wins (we should have 11) is a failure.

Yeah I'm going to choose to watch the season before I label anything as a failure.

No ****....it's the same thing we're saying. No one is calling it a failure YET...but if we don't win the Coastal and at least 10 games then to say it's NOT A FAILURE is asinine. It's something Don Bailey Jr would spin and drop 4 thousand excuses for in an attempt to make it seem acceptable.

Just stop dude.

No ****....it's the same thing we're saying. No one is calling it a failure YET...but if we don't win the Coastal and at least 10 games then to say it's NOT A FAILURE is asinine. It's something Don Bailey Jr would spin and drop 4 thousand excuses for in an attempt to make it seem acceptable.

Just stop dude.

nah your just the type of person thats a complainer who is going to end up making whatever excuses you can to justify your own belief that Richt shouldnt be a playcaller, or probably that most of our coaches should be replaced. I'm sure you'll find something to about.

Just stop dude.

nah your just the type of person thats a complainer who is going to end up making whatever excuses you can to justify your own belief that Richt shouldnt be a playcaller, or probably that most of our coaches should be replaced. I'm sure you'll find something to about.
This jackass is still typing.

Advertisement

Just stop dude.

This jackass is still typing.

HOLY ****

If you want to talk about the Coastal and the ACCCG only, the FSU game really is somewhat immaterial.

Just go 6-0 in the Coastal and we'll be in Charlotte.

Advertisement
Back