Abu Lamin to South Carolina

Stylie

All ACC
Just passing on the news. Didnt expect him to sign with Miami in the first place. Go Canes.

Advertisement
This should help with 2014 DT Anthony Moten, coming on aboard with UM since USCe was rumored to be one of the other schools he was seriously considering along with UM.

Go Canes

Thanks for the update...

Paranos - I hope your right because he would be an excellent Cane!

Advertisement
do we need to just pass on news regarding guys who never really recruited or had no interest in miami?

do we need to just pass on news regarding guys who never really recruited or had no interest in miami?

If it ultimately impacts any one of our recruits in any kind of way, I'm interested...

We just saw this play out with Trent Harris and UF!

Exactly, these announcements have worth when they have the ability to change an outcome of a possible recruit that is choosing between us and another school. Thx for the info!!

If it ultimately impacts any one of our recruits in any kind of way, I'm interested...

We just saw this play out with Trent Harris and UF!

Nobody knew of nor cared when Justus Reed verballed to UF Thursday because he had no UM interest nor UM interested in him. It would have been blasted if posted as well. That verbal closed the UF door to Trent Harris, and thus opened the UM door much wider and led to an eventual commitment.

These verbals do have a domino effect that ultimately may/likely involve our beloved Canes so there is a purpose to them.

This guy essentially closed off USCe for Moten. Torres basically closed off FSU. All signs for Moten point to Miami.

Recruiting has a funny way of commitments with seemingly no ties to your school eventually finding their way to tying into your school. Especially at QB!

Advertisement
Not to be a **** but why would it matter if USCe takes one JUCO kid when we have a bunch of guys in the fold already including an elite guy in the same class? Or are you saying they are only taking one?

Moten made it clear playing time was important so theoretically i can see this being just one more thing consider but IDK. We will see when the ink dries. Love our class, no holes in it right now except 1 more HB and a Safety.

USCe now focused on flipping Wideman from the Noles or bust at DT now. They were a bigger darkhouse in competition for Moten than FSU. Should only be a matter of time til Moten comes here. Perfect fit for our 2 Gap system imo

Advertisement
Back