Absolutely terrible hire

Advertisement
Dude types worse then my ***, he got a wooden keyboard with hieroglyphics as the font choice.

Heres baycan

giphy.gif

No im playing madden at the sane time while typing...and figure thats more important than trying to reeason, with prisoners and felons....

Advertisement
No im playing madden at the sane time while typing...and figure thats more important than trying to reeason, with prisoners and felons....
wtf are u talking about? wow your gone bruh................good luck on the big stage and bright lights of madden

Yall are internet dummies/bullies

YOu are the one that started with the name calling. We just wanted to find out how you could possibly think Miamis D was better than Clemson and you started calling us dummys and don't know anything about football because we werent in the NFL and schit. We are far from bullies. You are the bully. I never thought I would be getting called a bully by an all sec NFL player.

And wtf is with the prisoners/felons comment? that schit made no sense lmao.

Advertisement
wtf are u talking about? wow your gone bruh................good luck on the big stage and bright lights of madden
Youre irrelevant...you dont have any good information or contribute to this board. All you do is complain. The dam stats say miami defense was better than clemson and you still dont believe. You were treated bad as a kid i believe. Wtf is wrongwith you...its on paper...how can you argue with that, ya dam nitwit....you are a worthless fan, and thats just it...go over and join clemson..

Youre irrelevant...you dont have any good information or contribute to this board. All you do is complain. The dam stats say miami defense was better than clemson and you still dont believe. You were treated bad as a kid i believe. Wtf is wrongwith you...its on paper...how can you argue with that, ya dam nitwit....you are a worthless fan, and thats just it...go over and join clemson..

I will give you some bonus points for using the term "nitwit" like you are some sort of cartoon super villain.

YOu are the one that started with the name calling. We just wanted to find out how you could possibly think Miamis D was better than Clemson and you started calling us dummys and don't know anything about football because we werent in the NFL and schit. We are far from bullies. You are the bully. I never thought I would be getting called a bully by an all sec NFL player.

And wtf is with the prisoners/felons comment? that schit made no sense lmao.
If the stats say miami is #2 and clemson like 4 or 5...thats why i say that...how could you question that genious? Are you really that dumb? Cause i hate monday morning quarterbacks..i also hate star whores and groupies....thats what yall are...i cant stand nagging know it alls.. yall are the worse...only said yall were prosoners and felons too make you mad....goodnight fatboys

If the stats say miami is #2 and clemson like 4 or 5...thats why i say that...how could you question that genious? Are you really that dumb? Cause i hate monday morning quarterbacks..i also hate star whores and groupies....thats what yall are...i cant stand nagging know it alls.. yall are the worse...only said yall were prosoners and felons too make you mad....goodnight fatboys

You can question it because they played different teams.

So if Miami scores 77 points on Savannah state and Oklahoma scores 20 points on Bama who is going to have the higher ranked offense? Miami. WHo has the better offense? Okalahoma. Goodnight slim.

Advertisement
Im gone make each one of yall admit diaz was a great hire...

Advertisement
Why on Gods green Earth is gour name gatorhater? Are You a miami hurricane fan? Is that all you care about is hating? Sounds like it...I am ordering you to change your name...or ill never comment to your post again...and i mean it!

Man another senseless bottom of the barrel cheap *** hire with no thought behind it. Blake James is absolute moron without even talking to Christobal, Venables, Neal Brown, Mike Leach or Stoops. We are bottom feeders heading into a large dumpster fire with no water to put it out.

Fellas i dont think there was a better candidate i available. Honestly i like mike leach. He was my offensive coordinator when i was in college. They did amaxing things with way less talent. Hes done the same amszing things everywherevhe has been.. Other than that, diaz was best hire. If we had hired brent venables you guys would like that...well guys our defense was better than theirs, and honestly clemson had better players and depth. Give diaz a chance. Hes young vibrant and understand the culture. With diaz our juniors will stay, giving us a **** of a defense again, and an explosive coordinaor can change things in an off season.we may not be up to par with bama yet, but winning will keep recruiting going.

Our defense wasnt better than Clemson. Our schedule was easier.

Advertisement
Back