Absolutely terrible hire

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good hire but he has to hit on his offensive coordinator and this program will take off!!!
Its a great hire. Y is it so bad? Its great as long as he brings in a fire offensive coordinator...which im sure he undetstands he has to do.
Great Hire. Now he needs a great OC.

Great hire...........as long as we can schedule a team with no offense....but we cant schedule Miami from the last 3 years

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Fellas i dont think there was a better candidate i available. Honestly i like mike leach. He was my offensive coordinator when i was in college. They did amaxing things with way less talent. Hes done the same amszing things everywherevhe has been.. Other than that, diaz was best hire. If we had hired brent venables you guys would like that...well guys our defense was better than theirs, and honestly clemson had better players and depth. Give diaz a chance. Hes young vibrant and understand the culture. With diaz our juniors will stay, giving us a **** of a defense again, and an explosive coordinaor can change things in an off season.we may not be up to par with bama yet, but winning will keep recruiting going.

Advertisement
Back