Absolutely terrible hire

Fellas i dont think there was a better candidate i available. Honestly i like mike leach. He was my offensive coordinator when i was in college. They did amaxing things with way less talent. Hes done the same amszing things everywherevhe has been.. Other than that, diaz was best hire. If we had hired brent venables you guys would like that...well guys our defense was better than theirs, and honestly clemson had better players and depth. Give diaz a chance. Hes young vibrant and understand the culture. With diaz our juniors will stay, giving us a **** of a defense again, and an explosive coordinaor can change things in an off season.we may not be up to par with bama yet, but winning will keep recruiting going.

Fair post but with this year being such a crap show and Diaz being with the team, will he have the balls to make coaching changes that are needed???!

Advertisement
I'm meh on the hire. I think what sours it for me is that Blake James said it would be a national search and not even 24 hours went by before they hired Manny. It woulda been better if CMR announced his retirement and handed the keys off to Diaz a few weeks ago, then Temple wouldn't be in this situation and James wouldn't have had to act like he was gonna do some grand search.

As far as the actual hire, like I said, meh. He needs to ace the OC hire. As long as the defense stays at or near how it's been the last two seasons, I can deal.

Advertisement
What recruiting class? We signed everyone and everyone else has been a pipe dream this is a lazy decision for a lazy reason.

That being said I do love Manny and we have no choice but to give him a chance
Still plenty of targets that we can hit on to at least improve the class. Without a doubt the recruiting class is currently in rough shape but this cycle isn't over. We can argue over who should have been hired but no one should be complaining about the timing.

Fellas i dont think there was a better candidate i available. Honestly i like mike leach. He was my offensive coordinator when i was in college. They did amaxing things with way less talent. Hes done the same amszing things everywherevhe has been.. Other than that, diaz was best hire. If we had hired brent venables you guys would like that...well guys our defense was better than theirs, and honestly clemson had better players and depth. Give diaz a chance. Hes young vibrant and understand the culture. With diaz our juniors will stay, giving us a **** of a defense again, and an explosive coordinaor can change things in an off season.we may not be up to par with bama yet, but winning will keep recruiting going.
Lol our defense was no where near Clemsons. Period of end story stop looking at inflated stats

Lol our defense was no where near Clemsons. Period of end story stop looking at inflated stats
Did he just say that? we better than clemson hahaha... They basically pitched a shutout in a cfp semi minus there best player.

Man you know its a bit of an uninspiring hire when we are all on here trying to convince one another on diaz.

Advertisement
I'm meh on the hire. I think what sours it for me is that Blake James said it would be a national search and not even 24 hours went by before they hired Manny. It woulda been better if CMR announced his retirement and handed the keys off to Diaz a few weeks ago, then Temple wouldn't be in this situation and James wouldn't have had to act like he was gonna do some grand search.

As far as the actual hire, like I said, meh. He needs to ace the OC hire. As long as the defense stays at or near how it's been the last two seasons, I can deal.

i could care less about temples feelings. as long as UM made the right here (time will tell), that's all that matters

Did he just say that? we better than clemson hahaha... They basically pitched a shutout in a cfp semi minus there best player.

Man you know its a bit of an uninspiring hire when we are all on here trying to convince one another on diaz.

everyone would ***** w anyone they hired short of Urban. half the board wants a 67 year old who ran the ball into gerald willis every other play.

This "lazy" narrative has been regurgitated ad nauseum, talk about groupthink. FFS yall just miserable. Some of yall done with the team but still posting lol, attention depraved toddlers.

Lol our defense was no where near Clemsons. Period of end story stop looking at...inflated stats? Miami offense put defense in terrible situations constantly...and they still had 2# rated defense. How is that inflated? Miami wa technically in the rebuilding stage, comming off sanctions. Clemson defense had no sanctions and highly rated recruits year after year. And you tell me the stats are inflated?? Know what youre talking about before you make baseless claims.

Advertisement

statistically yes better than clemson...some of yall think yall know everything, and we will never be pleased. Im not trying to make anyone feel good or bad. Miami didnt have clemson offense. Miami offense put defense in terrible situations all the time. Take that into account. If you want to be sour be sour...i could care less...im . just glad richt is out the door. And as far as im concerned, you can follow right behind him. Go to the team that had the coach you though miami should have hired genious.

I like the hire as long as he gets rid of OL coach Jon Richt and hires a sweet OC

Advertisement
our D is not better than Clemsons stop looking at stats and use your eye balls

WTF happened to UM fans?

Read the post dumba$$

I mean I read that as our meaning Miami defense is better then theirs................thats how I read it unless im reading it wrong.

Advertisement
Back