Absolutely No Reason

Advertisement
He doesn’t feel like making an all day event to sit in the sweltering heat to watch our doodie line jeopardize Jarren’s life. We cling to a 10 point lead headed into the half, just after our D forced a 3 and out fully equipped with anither seemingly meaningless short field, only to watch that field position and rare chunk yardage play lead to yet another Andy Crosland missed fg.

Eventually, CMU is just too small and slow to dig themselves out of a three score deficit, so they become a little sloppy on both sides of the ball. As the game progresses, and CMU turns to sludge, we very unconvincingly tack on another 4-5 touchdowns in front a crowd that is 90% friends and family.

The game ends, we’re 2-2 on the season, we’re still winless against P5 opponents, and we’re still 2-7 against our last 9 P5 opponents, dating back to October 6 of last year when we beat Florida state.

Also, Jim McCelwain won’t **** a shark during halftime. Which would easily be the best promotion.
It’s not even about all that..even if we were 3-0 . Sure there are casual fans who would pack the stadium for a 3-0 team..but I wouldn’t be spending my day to watch us blowout BCU, famu or whatever CMU we have on the schedule..when me and the fellas choose our games each year we make it a whole day experience..but tryna call others lesser fans..is childish.

Advertisement
There is 6.1 Million residents between Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties.

You mean to tell me UM cant consistently get 57K a game no questions asked?

how many of those 6.1 mil residents do you think are from miami or give a sh*t about university of miami football? or, don't speak english and understand wtf sport it is?

Advertisement
how many of those 6.1 mil residents do you think are from miami or give a sh*t about university of miami football? or, don't speak english and understand wtf sport it is?

You mean that Miami doesnt have atleast 250,000 fans in that 6.1 Million?

You think in 2019 people dont know what football is?

Advertisement
You mean that Miami doesnt have atleast 250,000 fans in that 6.1 Million?

probably not. how many you think that attend UMiami actually are from here or stay here? come on dude. this is miami, not butt****, nebraska

You think in 2019 people dont know what football is?

well hats off to you sir for your impeccable recognition of hyperbole. good heavens

my answer is, yeah im sure they know what a football is. my girlfriend asks me every now and then if the miami heat are a good college football team, so ya know

probably not. how many you think that attend UMiami actually are from here or stay here? come on dude. this is miami, but butt****, nebraska

You mean to tell me Miami cant carry 4% of the population as fans in their own home region?

Just 4%

Advertisement
You mean to tell me Miami cant carry 4% of the population as fans in their own home region?

Just 4%

LOL dude seriously, it's 2019 and i've been having this bull**** attendance conversation for 3 decades. think what you want, i really dont care. it's a tired argument. this is miami. no one is from here. no one that goes to school here sticks around. it's a different dynamic than every college in america. keep fighting the good fight.

Price has nothing to do with Miami fans not showing up. The game could be free and people would not go.

It's go nothing to do with people having "so many other options" either. Most of these fans will just be sitting at home watching football on TV anyway, it's not like they've scheduled a mountain climbing excursion.

The team is 1-2. Half the Miami "fans" stopped caring about the team the second the Florida game ended with a loss. They'll claim a game against CMU is boring but then cry that their cable carrier doesn't have the ACC network so they can watch it on TV.

Price has nothing to do with Miami fans not showing up. The game could be free and people would not go.

It's go nothing to do with people having "so many other options" either. Most of these fans will just be sitting at home watching football on TV anyway, it's not like they've scheduled a mountain climbing excursion.

The team is 1-2. Half the Miami "fans" stopped caring about the team the second the Florida game ended with a loss. They'll claim a game against CMU is boring but then cry that their cable carrier doesn't have the ACC network so they can watch it on TV.

While living in Broward County

Advertisement
Back