Absolutely No Reason

Price has nothing to do with Miami fans not showing up. The game could be free and people would not go.

It's go nothing to do with people having "so many other options" either. Most of these fans will just be sitting at home watching football on TV anyway, it's not like they've scheduled a mountain climbing excursion.

The team is 1-2. Half the Miami "fans" stopped caring about the team the second the Florida game ended with a loss. They'll claim a game against CMU is boring but then cry that their cable carrier doesn't have the ACC network so they can watch it on TV.

yeah that's all bull****, but ok. if u think it has "nothing to do with 'so many other options'," you can fool yourself all you want

Advertisement
yeah that's all bull****, but ok. if u think it has "nothing to do with 'so many other options'," you can fool yourself all you want

What else is going on in Miami this weekend that will draw away people. Like I said Miami Metro is 6.1 Million. The fact that U of Miami cant consistently reach capacity of 64K when 97% of the ticket are under $30 is pretty pathetic in my eyes. We are talking 1% of the population

What else is going on in Miami this weekend that will draw away people. Like I said Miami Metro is 6.1 Million. The fact that U of Miami cant consistently reach capacity of 58K when 97% of the ticket are under $30 is pretty pathetic in my eyes.

LOL nothing man. absolutely nothing at all is going on that interests the dozens of different cultures of people that aren't from here. we'll just end it there.

1% of the population Miami Metro cant fill Hard Rock Stadium. That is pretty pathetic no matter how you look at it.

You mean to tell me Miami cant carry 4% of the population as fans in their own home region?

Just 4%

I would be surprised to learn a full 1% in that population were die hards.

Last edited:
Advertisement
1% of the population Miami Metro cant fill Hard Rock Stadium. That is pretty pathetic no matter how you look at it.

giphy.gif

I would be surprised to learn a full 1% in that population were die hards.

Its less than 1% are diehards. We cant even get 1% for every home game. 1% is just the capacity of Hard Rock.

Is someone can help me find the Actual Butts in seats number of the last 5 years, we could probably figure out the true percentage of Diehard Miami fans in Miami-Metro.

Its less than 1% are diehards. We cant even get 1% for every home game. 1% is just the capacity of Hard Rock.

Is someone can help me find the Actual Butts in seats number of the last 5 years, we could probably figure out the true percentage of Diehard Miami fans in Miami-Metro.
Fun fact..even when the program was top ten in the early 2000s the OB was not full for the likes of CMU..the argument of show up or your not a real fan is old and tired..this is miami not Gainesville

Fun fact..even when the program was top ten in the early 2000s the OB was not full for the likes of CMU..the argument of show up or your not a real fan is old and tired..this is miami not Gainesville

This is not what is being discussed. I dont get into Fandom **** swinging contests.

I just want to know why Miami in a Metropolis of 6.1 Million and growing, cant even get 1% of that population to Hard Rock 6 times a year.

Advertisement
This is not what is being discussed. I dont get into Fandom **** swinging contests.

I just want to know why Miami in a Metropolis of 6.1 Million and growing, cant even get 1% of that population to Hard Rock 6 times a year.
Are you from Miami, Broward or west palm? If not then you wouldn’t understand. If so then I don’t get how u don’t understand..south Florida is a melting pot..

Are you from Miami, Broward or west palm? If not then you wouldn’t understand. If so then I don’t get how u don’t understand..south Florida is a melting pot..

I think his point is that not everyone in south Florida is from Greece. There are thousands and thousands of people who claim to be Miami fans who have no interest or intention of actually going to a game.

I think his point is that not everyone in south Florida is from Greece. There are thousands and thousands of people who claim to be Miami fans who have no interest or intention of actually going to a game.
Miami lifestyle bro..we neeed to stop comparing our fans to Sec fans..it’s a totally different dynamic

Advertisement
Lets compare to USC fans. That is the school we compare to the most. Private school located in a Large city
USC has double the number of students that the University of Miami does. That's a lot more people who may come back for one game a year (or less) that take up seats.

But this is so obvious I shouldn't bother. This same thread gets started every other day and is always pointless.

Advertisement
The culture of Miami. People go to sporting events for entertainment value. Not because they are fans of sports. People in Miami are broke AF. Can barely make ends meet, and when they can they spend it on their cars and homes respectively.

No, it is not because of all the “distractions.” The “distractions” are air conditioning and everything else you do inside.

Also the traffic sucks.

Last edited:
I'll make it to a couple home games a year but it feels good not being a slave to being there anymore. It's a lot less convenient going to games at Son Life when you live near campus. The thought of missing a home game used to elicit feelings of guilt and FOMO but those days are gone. If spending the day in the comfort of home watching games all day makes me an ******* then I'm ok with that.

Advertisement
Back