Aaron Feld, Rugby Guy and the meaning of life

Advertisement
Screenshot 2022-11-24 at 18.19.13.png
Screenshot 2022-11-24 at 18.13.02.png

Advertisement
Donald Trump GIF by NowThis

Who wants to apologise first?
I think the injuries were a Life Wallet conspiracy. Hear me out.

Ruiz is the NIL bagman. He needed money to fund his bag because rich people never spend their own money, especially ones that have questionable worth.
Feld is hired by Mario knowing he's useless as an S&C coach. That'll lead to potentially more injuries. Thus more money for Life Wallet.
Mario said let's have 150 play camp scrimmages, who cares if that's coaching malpractice!

It's a power move to pick up extra NIL cash via Life Wallet to acquire better talent. This scheme is VR hentai and not checkers, boys.

Advertisement
I'm not sure how I missed this thread, and even forgot I posted in it lol.

I'd like to point out that I first wrote the original thread on Dec 8th, 2021 where I also listed my concerns about injuries before anyone.

Since I'm not really in the field anymore (although I maintain my education and certifications), I care way less about the nitty-gritty details of stuff like this than I used to, but I take the point.

So your beef is based upon general course descriptions and outlines?

Even though it all sounded pertinent to me.

My recommendation is you do some research on what it actually takes to become a strength and conditioning coach.
So he has a graduate degree in a relevant topic? What’s the problem?

Honestly, I'm astounded how much you get away with spouting off know-it-all bs around here without anyone calling you out. It sounds pertinent to you because you don't know anything about S&C. How about you take your own recommendation and research it yourself? @AlexCane is part of circles that know more about S&C than - literally - most people in the United States; everything he brought up is correct.

Advertisement
I have never met a rugby player that wasn’t a complete douchebag. I guess that doesn’t change today.

I never met a miami fan who didn't mumble when he talked because his mouth was so full of Cristobal and Feld's nuts 😂

Then $1.5m was paid to lose to an FCS school and the trainer room looked like a field hospital. I'm a douchebag, but a correct douchebag enjoying my vindication.

Advertisement
I never met a miami fan who didn't mumble when he talked because his mouth was so full of Cristobal and Feld's nuts 😂

Then $1.5m was paid to lose to an FCS school and the trainer room looked like a field hospital. I'm a douchebag, but a correct douchebag enjoying my vindication.

lol I kinda like you, stick around.

I know ZERO about S&C.

I can however, appreciate the dunking.

Can someone catch me up here...who is mushroom stamping who?

I never cared much for the feld hire. And the post early on in his tenure that highlighted injury concerns appears to have merit after this year.

However, this rugby dude who cares so much about what random people on the internet think he lurked for an entire year and saved screenshots so he could come here and gloat some day in the future is pathetic.

Rugby dude, maybe you should focus a little more about your mental health than how much you can lift.

Advertisement
Back