Aaron Feld, Rugby Guy and the meaning of life

Advertisement
exactly. this is why i asked him to rate uo players and state where/how they fell short in terms of strength, speed, etc. He actually said that their wide variability in play was due to factors other than their physical conditioning. That analysis seems to exonerate Feld while indicting Mario and the staff.
It sure seems like if he was a serious professional he would understand that a person could not make a snap conclusion off of a quick discussion or video. I listened to a lot of people who seem like they were very knowledgeable and then I observed them try to teach and was shocked at how bad they were at it - like the old saying goes "they could talk the talk but they could not walk the walk".

Advertisement
It’s a well known fact that S&C coaches in Rugby at Universities in the US get paid significantly more than those peasants in the billion dollar industry known as FBS College football
Exactly!!! $200k pay cut to come save all those dumb football guys and their poor training techniques and habits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I read all I needed to read… he says he can’t speak on Moffitt from a personal level, but he can Feld. As I said from the beginning he ****ed @Rugby_guy girl and left him to deal with the cream pie. It’s ok my guy, maybe you should FILL… THE… SLEEVES instead of worrying if he called it a clean versus a power clean.
Half the time I do cleans I tell people it's a power clean because most dont know the difference anyways, so communication is easier than explaining the nuances.😂

I and a few others do have concerns with Feld. Injuries and some questionable Oregon games where they did not walk the look. Only time will tell. But this is some weird behavior from the rugby guy. Seems personal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back