Aaron Feld -- It's Official

Sounds wholesome until you move to Miami and these Latinas throw their game (and booties) at you.

I lost my mind the first time I went down there. I don't know how dudes get married or stay in serious relationships in SoFl.

Advertisement
I don’t doubt this account for a second, but it’s important to point out that we always hear something similar when a change is made in the S/C department. Players raved about Feeley when he first started.
True. The human body generally responds well to any new protocol so time will be the ultimate test for Feld. But he definitely brings A+ energy & enthusiasm.

Advertisement
Out-of-state women get very humbled when they move to South Florida.
Completely different level of competition than Eugene Oregon, or anywhere else in the US for that matter. LOL

Ma'am, your husband can't even go to Publix now.
The cashier probably looks better than the best stripper in Oregon. LOL

Shoot, he can't even speed or yield illegally.
Even our cops are smokin'.

He's only allowed to go to the Hecht and straight home. LOL
Evidently I need to move to Miami.

Any of you self made business men / women got any jobs going? Hit me up.

I don’t doubt this account for a second, but it’s important to point out that we always hear something similar when a change is made in the S/C department. Players raved about Feeley when he first started.
I think Feeley did a good job.

He landed another P5 job instantly so the rest of the coaching community think he did too.

Cristobal just wanted to bring his tone setter with him from Eugene. It is what it is.

Advertisement

I like Feeley, think he did a pretty good job here for the support that was given to him. Would not have been mad had he been retained.

Feld spent several years at the big dogs learning from the best at Bammer and UGA, and is a bit younger so the energy and relation might be different and more relatable. He also played football in the SEC too, so he probably brings a little more of that South swag than Northern Feeley does.

I’ve been telling people about this same thing on here for years Macho.
Mfers act like I’m making it up.

It’s nothing but sunshine, coconuts palms, *** and ****ies down here.

Unfortunately the threads always get derailed cause some posters are insistent on saying that only millionaires and pro athletes get *** down here and that’s why dudes leave so they can be “gods” on a college campus.
I’d rather be a UM player down here than one in some college town.

There are middle age Latin women down here with bodies that sht on most college girls.
Bro, these middle aged women be the hottest ones!!!

They got a$$, tatas and money!
I've messed with women who's daughters are in their 20's and hot...but the mom might be even hotter. LOL

I'll be curious to see coach Feld's progression/career path. If he continues to rise at the rate he's risen, his loyalty to Mario is going to get tested. He's a Bama boy born and raised I believe and one day Bama/UGA might come calling. Family roots all seem to be in Alabama..Coral Gables isn't that far away but it's not a 2-3 hr car ride from family either.

Advertisement
Meanwhile..... The Baby Pirate just landed...

jackson-state-university-jsettes.gif

That's because Feeley was a marked improvement from the last guy.

And now Feld is a marked improvement from Feeley.

Life isn't always a conspiracy theory.

Advertisement
I'll be curious to see coach Feld's progression/career path. If he continues to rise at the rate he's risen, his loyalty to Mario is going to get tested. He's a Bama boy born and raised I believe and one day Bama/UGA might come calling. Family roots all seem to be in Alabama..Coral Gables isn't that far away but it's not a 2-3 hr car ride from family either.

Saban already tried to take him for the top job at Bama when he was at Oregon. He stayed with Mario. FWIW.

That's because Feeley was a marked improvement from the last guy.

And now Feld is a marked improvement from Feeley.

Life isn't always a conspiracy theory.
Or maybe a new S/C coach comes in and establishes a totally different routine, which shocks these players’ bodies because they are not used to it, causing them to make the comments above.

I’m not doubting Feld or being a conspiracy theorist; I’m simply pointing out that we’ve heard similar comments from players dating back to Gus taking over for Swasey.

Saban already tried to take him for the top job at Bama when he was at Oregon. He stayed with Mario. FWIW.
Really? I didn't know that. I know he was considered. Never heard he actually offered him the job or pursued him.

Reading Feld's story, it's pretty remarkable..he's had a pretty rapid rise, especially considering he never even planned on getting into strength coaching.

Advertisement
Back