Aaron Feld -- It's Official

Advertisement
Hopefully Feld has knowledge in “peak power and transferable performance” like these guys. Saban plucks these two from Indy but they were being sought after by the NFL. They are the forerunners in having EVERY ounce of explosives and power in the training environment translate to the field of play on Saturday. The example used is if a O lineman can bench press one rep of 500lbs in .7 seconds but the average contact engagement between an O Lineman and a D lineman is .4 seconds then that strength is all for naught as the D Lineman can overpower the O Lineman because he can get to his “peak performance” faster. This is really cutting edge with measurements and small details being captured by cameras and lasers. It’s essentially biomechanics with technology added in. One reason why Satan stays great is he’s always looking for the next big advantage.

5:15.

Advertisement
Hopefully Feld has knowledge in “peak power and transferable performance” like these guys. Saban plucks these two from Indy but they were being sought after by the NFL. They are the forerunners in having EVERY ounce of explosives and power in the training environment translate to the field of play on Saturday. The example used is if a O lineman can bench press one rep of 500lbs in .7 seconds but the average contact engagement between an O Lineman and a D lineman is .4 seconds then that strength is all for naught as the D Lineman can overpower the O Lineman because he can get to his “peak performance” faster. This is really cutting edge with measurements and small details being captured by cameras and lasers. It’s essentially biomechanics with technology added in. One reason why Satan stays great is he’s always looking for the next big advantage.

5:15.

This is pretty much just their little twist on plyometrics/explosive training. I would not doubt that they are the best at it, but its not like they are the only ones that do this stuff.

Advertisement
1642544621079.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was thinking, from the brain of a coach...

Imagine coaching in Eugene fvckin' Oregon, and getting a phone call saying that you can continue doing what you love (while getting compensated handsomely)...but you now get to do it in the city of Miami!

What an amazing feeling that must be for some of these coaches, especially the younger guys like Feld.

I can only imagine the amount of slaying I would do if I was in my physical prime and somebody gave me a 6 figure income and moved me to Coral Gables.

Wet Hot American Summer Victor GIF by NETFLIX

I feel bad for any young coach's wife after he takes a job at Miami.

Advertisement
Back