Aaron Feld -- It's Official

1642614738358.png

Advertisement
Is Feld still hiring? I wonder if his whole staff is in place or like Mario running very lean. I’ve only seen the one hire from Oregon he brought over.

I was thinking, from the brain of a coach...

Imagine coaching in Eugene fvckin' Oregon, and getting a phone call saying that you can continue doing what you love (while getting compensated handsomely)...but you now get to do it in the city of Miami!

What an amazing feeling that must be for some of these coaches, especially the younger guys like Feld.

I can only imagine the amount of slaying I would do if I was in my physical prime and somebody gave me a 6 figure income and moved me to Coral Gables.

Wet Hot American Summer Victor GIF by NETFLIX

I feel bad for any young coach's wife after he takes a job at Miami.

Feld is married with a new baby and is very religious, FYI.

I think half this board has a man crush lol

Imagine coaching in Eugene fvckin' Oregon, and getting a phone call saying that you can continue doing what you love (while getting compensated handsomely)...but you now get to do it in the city of Miami!

What an amazing feeling that must be for some of these coaches, especially the younger guys like Feld.

I can only imagine the amount of slaying I would do if I was in my physical prime and somebody gave me a 6 figure income and moved me to Coral Gables.

I think that's why we always seem to have issues with coaches wifes not wanting to move to Miami lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol yep!!
They know a man is only as faithful as the options he has.....and in Miami if you have money your options are amazing.
Out-of-state women get very humbled when they move to South Florida.
Completely different level of competition than Eugene Oregon, or anywhere else in the US for that matter. LOL

Ma'am, your husband can't even go to Publix now.
The cashier probably looks better than the best stripper in Oregon. LOL

Shoot, he can't even speed or yield illegally.
Even our cops are smokin'.

He's only allowed to go to the Hecht and straight home. LOL

Sounds wholesome until you move to Miami and these Latinas throw their game (and booties) at you.

Haha. Though when you're an alpha there is hot booty everywhere... you're only concerned with the top 1% anyway. If he wanted that, there was more in Eugene than he could handle, just like any college town. I love to go off-color and talk about *** more than most, but when it comes to specifics, and individuals, I think it's best to be cool. I don't want to disrespect the man's wife, him or his family. My 2 cents.

Oh as a coach you all in! Access to the most fertile recruiting grounds..diversity..******* and everywhere..a place that considers 55 degrees cold..this is football heaven down here

Advertisement
Haha. Though when you're an alpha there is hot booty everywhere... you're only concerned with the top 1% anyway. If he wanted that, there was more in Eugene than he could handle, just like any college town. I love to go off-color and talk about *** more than most, but when it comes to specifics, and individuals, I think it's best to be cool. I don't want to disrespect the man's wife, him or his family. My 2 cents.
Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

Out-of-state women get very humbled when they move to South Florida.
Completely different level of competition than Eugene Oregon, or anywhere else in the US for that matter. LOL

Ma'am, your husband can't even go to Publix now.
The cashier probably looks better than the best stripper in Oregon. LOL

Shoot, he can't even speed or yield illegally.
Even our cops are smokin'.

He's only allowed to go to the Hecht and straight home. LOL
I’ve been telling people about this same thing on here for years Macho.
Mfers act like I’m making it up.

It’s nothing but sunshine, coconuts palms, *** and ****ies down here.

Unfortunately the threads always get derailed cause some posters are insistent on saying that only millionaires and pro athletes get *** down here and that’s why dudes leave so they can be “gods” on a college campus.
I’d rather be a UM player down here than one in some college town.

There are middle age Latin women down here with bodies that sht on most college girls.

Advertisement
Players are raving about the first two days with Coach Feld. Much different energy and atmosphere so far," a source familiar with multiple players on the roster said.

The same source shared a message that a Miami player sent to him regarding the conditioning program.

"The energy! It’s a big difference. The way we training is specific to on field movements. It’s so fire, everything fire. We got some good *** coaches. It’s way, way different from last year. They pay very close attention to detail and everybody hands on. You can tell that this is the start to something serious [for real],” the message read.

Players are raving about the first two days with Coach Feld. Much different energy and atmosphere so far," a source familiar with multiple players on the roster said.

The same source shared a message that a Miami player sent to him regarding the conditioning program.

"The energy! It’s a big difference. The way we training is specific to on field movements. It’s so fire, everything fire. We got some good *** coaches. It’s way, way different from last year. They pay very close attention to detail and everybody hands on. You can tell that this is the start to something serious [for real],” the message read.
I don’t doubt this account for a second, but it’s important to point out that we always hear something similar when a change is made in the S/C department. Players raved about Feeley when he first started.

Advertisement
Back