a

I definitely think pope can achieve a 10.55 time for sure if he’s progressing from being an in the 11.10 range to now 10.64 in the range of weeks....
10.53 in the finals sheesh. Called it

Advertisement
10.53 in the finals sheesh. Called it
The-Walking-Dead-Carol-Lots-of-Cookies-Recipe-400-3.gif

Had to do it, man! Lol

This kid is going to be a problem for opposing defenses. Imaging him Richards, thomas and Harley on the field at the same time. Good luck covering all of them.

Now we just need a QB to step up and get them the ball and a few great linemen to block for him.

Advertisement
Just a reminder that ESPN had Pope as a low 4* because, according to their recruiting director, he "wasn't fast".

LOL

It's scary to think what his times would be if he started track as a freshman. He wouldn't match Schwartz but he'd likely be right there with Ty$on and Shivers

Filthy. I knew he was fast, but that's exceptional for a WR with his size and skill set. Exciting to hear.

Advertisement
Filthy. I knew he was fast, but that's exceptional for a WR with his size and skill set. Exciting to hear.
There are fast guys. Then there are fast guys who are great football players. Pope's speed translates to the field, and he's natural catching the football. This dude is going to explode on the scene.

If Pope had a great QB in HS in a sophisticated passing system he would have had a chance to be the number 1 overall recruit in the country. He was about as hidden as a 5 star can be because his QB throws like he's trying to flick a booger off his hand.

Advertisement
The speed UM will have on the perimeter offensively will be eye-opening. The thing that was very evident in watching the ACC title game from the end zone seats in Charlotte was how slow and un-explosive Miami was with some of their WR combinations they had out there. Now, a lot of this had to do with Ahmonn Richards not being available but it was clear that certain groupings were simply not going to scare Clemson all that much

Moving forward, Dugans' unit can have the deck shuffled many different ways and you'll have explosive, twitch guys out there at various spots

Advertisement
The speed UM will have on the perimeter offensively will be eye-opening. The thing that was very evident in watching the ACC title game from the end zone seats in Charlotte was how slow and un-explosive Miami was with some of their WR combinations they had out there. Now, a lot of this had to do with Ahmonn Richards not being available but it was clear that certain groupings were simply not going to scare Clemson all that much

Moving forward, Dugans' unit can have the deck shuffled many different ways and you'll have explosive, twitch guys out there at various spots
I got the Marvin Harrison clone thing from @Liberty City El , I used to watch Pope and think of Coley but I know ive seen his style before then Lib brought up Harrison and I was on board, he runs like him looks like they got short *** legs but they fast as fuq
I got the Marvin Harrison clone thing from @Liberty City El , I used to watch Pope and think of Coley but I know ive seen his style before then Lib brought up Harrison and I was on board, he runs like him looks like they got short *** legs but they fast as fuq
I agree about the groupings depth wise there wasnt alot they could do vs a clemson especially with us liking to keep guys fresh, now our second tier guys are threats so the groupings will be much better this year and I expect them to keep getting better with Dugans doing his thing,

Advertisement
Back