If I had to rank the potential 7 we had a shot at, it'd be:

Rudolph
Lane
Berrios
Dixon
Brady
Worton
Langham

We didn't do too great on WR's IMO with regard to what we could have reeled in. Can't **** about the guys we did get because I think everyone on that list has the tools to be elite. I'd probably take a big-bodied receiver like Langham almost every year in my WR class, even over a couple of guys listed above him (given you have commitments from other gamebreakers at WR, like Miami does), so I'm definitely not upset with our haul.

Don't think Dixon will be anything special

This. He was never considered one of the "Big 3" until we missed on him. Once he commits elsewhere, he instantly becomes "elite" on this board. He'd probably be 6 or 7 on my list

Advertisement
If I had to rank the potential 7 we had a shot at, it'd be:

Rudolph
Lane
Berrios
Dixon
Brady
Worton
Langham

We didn't do too great on WR's IMO with regard to what we could have reeled in. Can't **** about the guys we did get because I think everyone on that list has the tools to be elite. I'd probably take a big-bodied receiver like Langham almost every year in my WR class, even over a couple of guys listed above him (given you have commitments from other gamebreakers at WR, like Miami does), so I'm definitely not upset with our haul.

It's crazy that the top 2 SoFl wideouts are going to FSU

Advertisement
Back