a wr class finishing with

kperez4446

Sophomore
Worton, Langham, Berrios, and Brady would be a great haul.

you would basically have your slot with Berrios

redzone threat with Langham

with Worton and Brady you have guys that can play both inside and outside run fly patterns and get the YAC yards as well.

I would be very happy with this group.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wish coley would use all his wideout though. it seems he only has plays for specific players. Malcolm lewis for example all he did was block 90% of the time. we know the kid can ball so idk how that happen.

Well we get to find out who are winners and losers in real life based on the responses.......

I can't call a WR class great if it doesn't include a potential No. 1 receiver, i.e. Rudolph or Lane.

Love Berrios. There's obvious upside with guys like Langham and Brady. But it's no better than above average given the available talent we were unable to land in our own backyard, IMO.

Advertisement
I can't call a WR class great if it doesn't include a potential No. 1 receiver, i.e. Rudolph or Lane.

Love Berrios. There's obvious upside with guys like Langham and Brady. But it's no better than above average given the available talent we were unable to land in our own backyard, IMO.

Heres my rating

Rudolph
Brady
Lane
Berrios
Dixon
Worton
Langham

Advertisement
If I had to rank the potential 7 we had a shot at, it'd be:

Rudolph
Lane
Berrios
Dixon
Brady
Worton
Langham

We didn't do too great on WR's IMO with regard to what we could have reeled in. Can't ***** about the guys we did get because I think everyone on that list has the tools to be elite. I'd probably take a big-bodied receiver like Langham almost every year in my WR class, even over a couple of guys listed above him (given you have commitments from other gamebreakers at WR, like Miami does), so I'm definitely not upset with our haul.

Advertisement
Would be a dissapointment. There were 3 local big fish and we missed them. Development is the key and I think the guys we got are nice prospects. But that doesn't mean we didn't strike out on our top tier targets.

If I had to rank the potential 7 we had a shot at, it'd be:

Rudolph
Lane
Berrios
Dixon
Brady
Worton
Langham

We didn't do too great on WR's IMO with regard to what we could have reeled in. Can't **** about the guys we did get because I think everyone on that list has the tools to be elite. I'd probably take a big-bodied receiver like Langham almost every year in my WR class, even over a couple of guys listed above him (given you have commitments from other gamebreakers at WR, like Miami does), so I'm definitely not upset with our haul.

Don't think Dixon will be anything special

Smh Dixon will be a stud no doubt. Also Rudolph , worton , and dixion are the most college ready because there games are so polished for a 17-18 year olds and they have great work ethics

Advertisement
Back