a wr class finishing with

This Wr core just seems like a ton of uncertainty, I feel berrios is the only one that I'm confident his skill-set can contribute, I'm just not confident in Langham, his HL tape did not impress me, Brady needs to be more consistent but has a huge upside. Like I mentioned previously Gilbert Johnson or CJ would be a nice addition depending on what direction coley wants to take the offense.

Advertisement
Do you guys not expect to get Njoku or do you consider him a TE? Everything we've heard here is that he's going to Miami.

Advertisement
Smh Dixon will be a stud no doubt. Also Rudolph , worton , and dixion are the most college ready because there games are so polished for a 17-18 year olds and they have great work ethics

Dixon had under 500 yards on the season and transferred away from Rudolph for playtime. Worton is much better and that isn't sour beans.

Advertisement
Dixon and Rudolph never played on the same team idk where you got that from and Dixon had other stud wr on his team that's why his stats wasn't crazy. I think Worton is a good player just not on Dixon and Rudolph level
Smh Dixon will be a stud no doubt. Also Rudolph , worton , and dixion are the most college ready because there games are so polished for a 17-18 year olds and they have great work ethics

Dixon had under 500 yards on the season and transferred away from Rudolph for playtime. Worton is much better and that isn't sour beans.

Dixon and Rudolph never played on the same team idk where you got that from and Dixon had other stud wr on his team that's why his stats wasn't crazy. I think Worton is a good player just not on Dixon and Rudolph level

I thought they played together for a season at Gardens then they both transferred to separate private schools?

Advertisement
NOPE

I thought they played together for a season at Gardens then they both transferred to separate private schools?

NOPE

YUP. Johnnie played his freshman year at Newman with Rudolph and then transferred to Dwyer.

http://www.peakperformanceathletes.com/news?id=48

In the paragraph replacing power with speed.

Eat Crow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back