A Turrible Thought . . .

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
We just have a handful of remaining scholarships. Fact.

What if - IF - we discover one morning that Ezzard signs, Coburn signs, Ojomo signs, Chatman signs, Nesta signs, Chatfield signs, and Surtain signs?

Don't believe that for a moment - but . . . what if?

Advertisement

What if - IF - we discover one morning that Ezzard signs, Coburn signs, Ojomo signs, Chatman signs, Nesta signs, Chatfield signs, and Surtain signs?

we ship bar milo. Thats only a terrible thought for gators and noles

we make room like we just had three helpings at thanksgiving

We have 5-6 scholys left unless we kick some people off scholy already on the team

There will be transfers and attrition after spring and over summer. Always is. I never worry about the numbers. Coaches figure that stuff out. We’ll be under 85 at the start of aug.

Advertisement
I think David Lake already confirmed that staff has space if every one of their targets wants to sign, don't worry.

There's plenty of space. It's not an issue. They can sign 30 with no problem. I've done the numbers and posted in several threads.

Advertisement

Funny that you don't even include TC on that list............one of the guys people felt most confident about only weeks ago.

That can't happen b/c the coaches know exactly how many ships they have to work with. My guess is that the coaches will wait to see who is in first before officially sending everyone paperwork. Personally, I doubt Ojomo has an actionable offer right now. But, I think coaches can make room for AH4, Chat, Ezz no problem - if Coburn AND ojomo want in, I don't think both can get in.

Advertisement
I imagine if that happens there won't be many grad transfers coming. But I'm sure the staff won't mind that if it means getting all the guys mentioned.

Jesus people...

Mcray is still on this team as of now lol. We can chop him at any moment, the only reason UM hasn't is he is from a Broward school. But being here 4 years that is worn out.

Advertisement
The Pastor knows how to handle stuff like this. I'm not worried one iota about scholly numbers. We have spent a decade going into every season WAY under the 85 scholly limit. It's gonna be nice to have close to a full roster for a damned change.

Advertisement
Back