A top notch QB has us "back"

its on mario and dawson - were the only program in the country that doesnt allow our qb's to throw over 10 yards ---clearly tvd cant and isnt the guy but to not let williams and brown rip it in games its sad they are holding us back from that and if they do play them they will not call passing plays (only program that is so cursed that we have qb's that we dont trust to throw the ball)

Advertisement
If you put fsus qb on our team this season we prolly 9-0 dead ***. Good qb play and we are 8-1 with comfortable wins over GT NCST and UVA. I mean that’s just facts if anyone can’t see that I don’t know what to tell you. They inherited a qb they believed in (which is their fault) and it didn’t work out. But the HC has to see that it’s part of his job. But if he alienated him and got rid of him it probably would of looked bad either way. No win situation

If only we had a QB on the roster who had proven that he was a capable game manager and had the ability to beat one of the top defenses in the country.
I’m with u man I’m just not gonna blame Dawson yet. If they trot out TVD again then it’s on him and Mario. U play the young guns and they struggle then whatever u can live with that

Advertisement
Back