A top notch QB has us "back"

B Run

Sophomore
Premium
Our D, O line and K are A+ with no signs of getting worse next year. Every other position is serviceable other than QB right now. Washington plucked Penix from Indiana. If he was on this team, we are probably 9-0, definitely no worse than 8-1 and the FSU line this weekend would be no more than -3. Sucks, but I see vast improvement from last year(not a high bar, i know, but it is a visible difference).

Advertisement
puzzle boomerang GIF

Advertisement
Oline - 9/10 fixed
Wr - 4/10. Play brashard and ray ray more
Te - 5/10 injury plagued and young. Cam hands are hardrock
Rb - 8/10 depth saved us this year more Chris Johnson -fixed
Qb - if we have a top ten qb 9/10

Dt - 6/10 need depth. Branson is a stud
Lb- 8/10 fixed
Safety- 8/10 need depth
Cb- 7/10 better than expected. Need playmakers

Overall with a stud qb- 8/10 and we’d be undefeated right now and have a 50/50 shot at fsu. To be honest though Dawsons plays have gone stale. Maybe because he knows tvd is damaged goods. I’d guess we’d 11-1 in the top and win a bowl game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our D, O line and K are A+ with no signs of getting worse next year. Every other position is serviceable other than QB right now. Washington plucked Penix from Indiana. If he was on this team, we are probably 9-0, definitely no worse than 8-1 and the FSU line this weekend would be no more than -3. Sucks, but I see vast improvement from last year(not a high bar, i know, but it is a visible difference).
Penix went to go play for his OC who he knew the offense and he been in system, it makes him look good with great WRs, so good he might win the hiesman.. If he comes here he plays for Mario who gives him slot wr and TEs who cant catch to throw to and is never heard from again while getting his name **** on social media. There is no system here that would have him thrive, cmon

Advertisement
dont even need a top notch qb - if we started williams or brown we would be undefeated, theres tons of qb that would make us undefeated. Any solid qb with passion and leadership and an OC that has a open playbook, we are undefeated, so sad and so simple that we are even speaking about this on here

Advertisement
Back